What If Being Gay Was The Norm? ‘Love Is All You Need?’ Film Depicts World Where Being Straight Is ‘Abnormal’ [VIDEO]"Love is All You Need?" imagines a world where being gay is the norm and being straight isn't. Film writer and director Kim Rocco Shields uses the film to illustrate the impact of bullying and anti-hate sentiments.
- Jason Collins made history on Monday, becoming the first openly gay male athlete in a major team sport. A flurry of athletes and the sports world tweeted their support once the news broke.
- Bill Clinton issued a statement Monday supporting Jason Collins, who came out as the first openly gay active professional athlete in a major sport.
- A high school student at La Salle High School in Cincinnati, Ohio, reportedly tried to commit suicide by shooting himself with a gun in front of classmates in a classroom.
- On Saturday, a small town Georgia high school hosted its first student-run integrated prom, allowing interracial couples to celebrate the special occasion together.
- Kate Hudson had a celebrity-studded surprise birthday bash on Sunday in New York City, despite saying she wanted something low-key.
- Ellen meet Ellen. Ellen DeGeneres hosted SNL cast member Kate McKinnon, who's well-known for her Ellen impersonation, on her daytime talk show.
Minnesota Bride Natasha Frost Forgoes Tradition, Gives Bouquet To Gay Sister For Marriage Equality [VIDEO]A Minnesota bride chooses not to toss her bouquet and instead hands it over to her gay sister in a sweet gesture for marriage equality.
- Danica Patrick finalized her divorce to Paul Hospenthal, ending their 7-year marriage.
- Read this fourth grader's touching essay on gay marriage he wrote for class that has gone viral in which he says "just get over it."
- This may be the best political slogan ever -- and now it's a song, thanks to NYC mayoral candidate Jimmy McMillan.
- George W. Bush avoided weighing in on the national gay marriage debate during his interview with CBS's Charlie Rose.
- Ulf Ekberg, one of the founding members of Ace of Base, had a Nazi past.
- The French magazine publisher of the topless Kate Middleton pictures that surfaced last year is being investigated for violating the Duchess of Cambridge's privacy.
Stop Smoking: ‘Quit The Denial’ Campaign Equates Social Smokers With ‘Social Farters,’ Other Socially Unacceptable Habits [VIDEOS, PHOTOS]The "Quit The Denial" campaign, with its hilarious and witty ads, is aiming to get social smokers to quit smoking before they become daily smokers.
- The "Ice Ice Baby" '90s rapper Vanilla Ice will star in a new DIY reality show called "Vanilla Ice Goes Amish," set to air later this year.
93-Year-Old Auschwitz Nazi Guard Hans Lipschis Under Investigation, Could Be Charged As 'Accessory To Murder'A former Auschwitz Nazi guard, 93-year-old Hans Lipschis, is under investigation by German officials and could be convicted of being an accessory to murder.
- Celebrities are imploring kids to stop condom snorting, a trend that's recently picked up on YouTube.