Articles by Kayleigh McEnany
- Assault Weapons Ban Useless, Won’t Stop School Shootings, Expert Says
February 05 2013 12:27 PM
Promoting her assault weapons ban, Senator Feinstein has done a fine job striking fear in the hearts of the American people.
- In This Election, The Likability Factor Prevailed
November 15 2012 1:36 PM
Beer played a big part in last week’s presidential election, chiefly because Americans elected the candidate they’d prefer to have one with.
- If Enthusiasm Matters, And It Does, Romney Wins
November 05 2012 4:08 PM
Over the course of the presidential election, much has been made of polling, but in an election as close as this, another barometer matters almost as much: the enthusiasm indicator.
- Occupy Wall Street Has Never Been Meaningful
September 18 2012 1:27 PM
Six months ago, Occupy Wall Street was an endangered species. Now, it?s safe to say, OWS is extinct, and for the betterment of our country.
- Obama Earns ‘F’ On Issue Most Important To Voters
September 12 2012 2:28 PM
Voters continually claim that one issue is most important to them this election. It’s an area where President Barack Obama fails miserably and, for that reason, is trying desperately to avoid it -- the economy.
- Playing Politics At The Expense of American Lives
August 21 2012 2:38 PM
On Sept. 11, 2001, America was attacked. In the weeks that followed, America responded, not with partisan accusations or political games, but by coming together.
- Paul Ryan: The Perfect Foil To Barack Obama
August 14 2012 1:51 PM
Mitt Romney couldn’t have made a better selection for his vice presidential nominee than Paul Ryan, or a better foil to highlight President Barack Obama’s shortcomings.
- Newsweek Gets It Wrong: Obama Is The Real Wimp
July 31 2012 4:17 PM
It?s time for the liberal mainstream media to get their story straight. Is Mitt Romney an arrogant, ruthless business tycoon or is he a wimpy, weenie mouse as this week?s Newsweek cover alleges?
- The Latest in Obama?s String of Broken Promises
July 17 2012 3:25 PM
The other side of the coin -- receiving less attention but meriting far more -- is his determination to preserve the Bush tax cuts for those under the $250,000 threshold.
- Obama's Detrimental Transformation Of America
July 10 2012 4:11 PM
There is an undeniable transformation happening to the United States of America. For some it is subtle, for some it is overt, for some it is seemingly nonexistent. But, for all, it is disastrous and happening before our very eyes.
- This Independence Day, We Must Reject Entitled America
July 03 2012 3:32 PM
We commemorate our independence from tyranny, and we remember the blood that was shed and the lives that were lost in the formation of this exceptional country.
- Obamacare: Another Example of Utopian Foolishness
June 29 2012 2:13 PM
The Supreme Court has spoken, the president has spoken, and Congress has spoken. Now it is time for the American people to speak.