- Purported Apple iPhone 6 Case Leak Showcased In New Video
July 29 2014 11:43 AM
Another video has been released featuring the purported case of the rumored Apple iPhone 6.
- Yo Founder Releases Mirage Messaging App
July 29 2014 10:20 AM
The founder of Yo has released a new messaging app called Mirage, aiming to take on Snapchat and Slingshot.
- Apple Drops Prices On Retina Macbook Pro Models In Latest Refresh
July 29 2014 9:23 AM
Apple refreshed its line of 13-inch and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros with faster processors and more memory.
- Major US Carriers Throttle Unlimited Data Users
July 28 2014 4:47 PM
Those looking to jump ship from Verizon Wireless would be hard-pressed to find a carrier that doesn't limit "unlimited data" in one way or another.
- Apple Beats Electronics Deal Cleared In Europe
July 28 2014 12:50 PM
Apple is closer to acquiring Beats Electronics after the European Commission approved the acquisition.
- Amazon Card Reader May Take On Square And Paypal
July 28 2014 12:46 PM
Amazon may be looking to take on PayPal and Square with its own mobile credit card reader product.
- Microsoft Cortana Outsmarts Siri In New Ad
July 28 2014 12:38 PM
Microsoft released a new ad which features its Cortana voice assistant outsmarting Apple's Siri.
- Noise-Canceling Tech Raises Ruckus Between Bose And Beats
July 25 2014 4:10 PM
Bose filed a lawsuit against Beats Electronics for allegedly infringing on several noise canceling headphone patents.
- Verizon Plans To Slow Down 4G LTE Speeds At Peak Times
July 25 2014 2:16 PM
Verizon Wireless is set to begin throttling 4G LTE users with its Network Optimization initiative.
- Google To Buy Live Stream Gaming Platform For $1B
July 25 2014 11:06 AM
Twitch may soon join Google's YouTube video empire amid rumors that it has purchased the gaming live stream platform for $1 billion.
- Google Celebrates Chromecast Birthday With Free Music
July 25 2014 9:37 AM
Google is celebrating Chromecast's birthday with free subscriptions to Play Music All Access.
- Apple Developing Reversible USB Connector
July 24 2014 4:33 PM
An Apple patent application reveals a reversible USB connector that may end cable and adapter frustrations.
- How To Download OS X Yosemite Public Beta
July 24 2014 1:46 PM
Follow these step-by-step instructions to download the public beta of OS X Yosemite, the next version of Mac OS.
- Apple 12-Inch Retina MacBook And 4K iMac Reportedly In Development
July 24 2014 12:01 PM
Apple may release a newly designed ultra slim 12-inch Retina Macbook to complement the launch of OS X Yosemite.
- Swatch Group: Nope, We're Not Working With Apple On iWatch
July 24 2014 11:31 AM
Swatch Group denied reports that the Swiss watchmaker was in co-developing an iWatch with Apple.
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date May Fall In Mid-September
July 23 2014 4:30 PM
Apple may launch its iPhone 6 during a mid-September keynote event with the iWatch closely following in October.
- FCC Reminder To ISPs: Be Honest
July 23 2014 3:24 PM
The FCC issued an advisory on Wednesday, reminding ISPs to abide by the "Open Internet Transparency Rule."
- Apple Quietly Responds To iOS Backdoor Allegations
July 23 2014 2:16 PM
Amid allegations that Apple has several backdoor services built into iOS, it quietly responded with a knowledge base article.
- Microsoft Lumia 530 Aims To Please Budget Smartphone Users
July 23 2014 11:27 AM
In the wake of restructuring at Microsoft, the tech giant announced its new Lumia 530 Windows Phone, which aims for the budget market.
- Target's New App Lets You Scan Ads With Your Smartphone
July 23 2014 11:04 AM
Target, the Minneapolis retail giant, is aiming to boost sales with its image recognition app, called In A Snap.