- Sony Showcases Holiday PS4 Game Releases
July 22 2014 3:45 PM
Sony offers a closer look at some of the games and hardware PlayStation players should look forward to.
- Amazon Wallet Beta Launched For Android
July 22 2014 2:01 PM
Amazon quietly launched a beta version of its Wallet app, enabling mobile users to store gift cards and other store cards, but not much else.
- Aereo Subscriber Numbers Fail To Impress
July 22 2014 12:25 PM
Documents filed with the U.S. Copyright Office reveal Aereo's surprisingly low subscriber numbers.
- Earn Points For Letting Verizon Wireless Track Your Usage Habits
July 22 2014 10:38 AM
Verizon Wireless plans to roll out a new rewards program that offers points in exchange for user habit data.
- Facebook Launches Save Bookmarking Feature
July 21 2014 1:48 PM
Facebook introduced a new feature called Save, which allows users to bookmark news feed items to check out later.
- Apple Faces Another Speech Recognition Patent Suit
July 21 2014 1:21 PM
Apple is facing a new lawsuit for allegedly infringing on a patent covering speech recognition technology.
- Microsoft Suggests Reusing Passwords With Some Accounts
July 21 2014 12:30 PM
A Microsoft Research study suggests that users could reuse passwords with unimportant accounts.
- Verizon Boosts Upload Speeds For FiOS Customers
July 21 2014 11:06 AM
Verizon is rolling out upgrades to its FiOS service, which will match upload speeds to current download speeds.
- Yo Messaging App Raises $1.5 Million In First Round Of Funding
July 19 2014 2:02 AM
Yo was valued at $10 million after the completion of its initial financing round.
- Apple Two-Step Verification Expands To 59 Countries
July 18 2014 3:23 PM
Apple's two-step verification security feature expanded to several countries as the Cupertino, California tech titan looks to bolster security.
- 'Dota 2' International Championships Live Stream
July 18 2014 2:39 PM
The International "Dota 2" competition will be carried by ESPN3 along with a number of streaming services.
- Apple Slammed By EU For Lack Of In-App Purchase Protections
July 18 2014 2:32 PM
The European Commission slammed Apple for not quickly implementing protections against in-app purchases.
- Airbus E-Fan 2.0 Electric Plane Aiming For 2017 Release
July 18 2014 11:25 AM
Airbus showed off its E-Fan 2.0 electric plane at the 2014 Farnborough International Airshow, which it aims to release in 2017.
- Microsoft Job Cuts May Take A Year To Complete
July 18 2014 11:20 AM
Microsoft's 18,000 job cuts may take a year to complete, raising concerns among employees.
- LA Mom Offers Jeremy Lin Free Room
July 18 2014 8:48 AM
A Los Angeles mother is offering a room for free to Lakers point guard Jeremy Lin.
- Snapchat Trademark Filings Suggest E-Payment Monetization
July 17 2014 4:21 PM
Trademark application filings by Snapchat suggest the ephemeral-messaging service may be looking to get into the e-payment business.
- Separatists Claim They Found MH17 Black Box
July 17 2014 2:54 PM
Pro-Russian separatists claim that they found the "black box" of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, which crashed near Donetsk, Ukraine.
- Microsoft Xbox One Sales Doubled In June
July 17 2014 2:03 PM
The price drop of the Xbox One may have rescued the struggling Microsoft console.
- Microsoft Kills Off 'Select' Nokia Android Devices
July 17 2014 12:09 PM
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's memo reveals that Nokia Android smartphones are getting axed in favor of the Windows Phone.
- Apple iPhone 6 Camera May Use Sony Sensor
July 17 2014 11:00 AM
The latest Apple iPhone 6 rumors making the rounds on Thursday indicate Apple may use Sony camera sensors in its next-generation iPhone.