- Apple Could Transform Payments With NFC-Enabled iPhone 6
August 21 2014 3:12 PM
With one feature, Apple could dominate mobile payments overnight.
- Gamers: PS4 > Xbox, Wii
August 21 2014 10:24 AM
Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo Wii owners are jumping ship to embrace Sony's PlayStation 4 console.
- Apple's New iPhone Will Outsell Barbies, Cars And 'Thriller'
August 20 2014 4:44 PM
Apple's rumored iPhone 6 is expected to be the largest smartphone launch for the company, dwarfing sales of a number of different products.
- World's Largest Apple Store Rumored For Dubai
August 20 2014 10:36 AM
Reports indicate that Apple plans to open the world's largest Apple Store in Dubai.
- Apple iWatch May Be Delayed Until 2015
August 20 2014 10:31 AM
Apple fans may have to wait longer for the rumored iWatch due to manufacturing difficulties.
- The Biggest iPhone Launch Ever
August 19 2014 2:01 PM
Apple could sell as many as 80 million iPhone 6 units this fall, far exceeding previous iPhone launches.
- Watch Apple's Reversible USB Lightning Cable In Action
August 19 2014 10:38 AM
New video of the Apple iPhone 6's purported reversible USB cable shows the connector in action.
- Nine 'Dream' Features Of iPhone 6
August 18 2014 5:18 PM
The Apple iPhone 6 is expected to have a number of new features, but not everything is guaranteed to make it into the smartphone.
- Apple Smartphone May Be Called iPhone 6L
August 18 2014 10:39 AM
Amid the latest flood of Apple rumors is the purported name of its larger smartphone.
- Survey: Sapphire Screen Most Desired New Feature Of iPhone 6
August 15 2014 5:01 PM
The rumored sapphire is among the most desired features for the iPhone 6 according to a new survey conducted by uSell.
- Apple iWatch Screen Cover To Use Sapphire
August 15 2014 3:26 PM
As sapphire panels roll off production lines, reports point to the rumored Apple iWatch using a sapphire screen cover.
- Microsoft's Windows Phone Loses More Market Share
August 15 2014 11:54 AM
Windows Phone continues to lag far behind Apple iOS and Google Android devices which continue to hold most of the mobile market.
- Apple Looks To iPhone 6 To Grow Market Share
August 15 2014 10:42 AM
With Apple iOS losing market share despite growing smartphone shipments, it looks to the iPhone 6 to stem its losses.
- Read, Write, Play Nicely, Learn Google
August 14 2014 12:25 PM
Google is well-positioned to take over the U.S. education market with its free apps and a growing rate of Chromebook adoption in schools.
- T-Mobile Takes Aim At Data Hogs
August 14 2014 9:23 AM
A T-Mobile internal memo shows that the carrier intends to slow down data connections of users who abuse their unlimited 4G LTE data plans.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha Goes Metal
August 13 2014 10:27 AM
In a bid to compete with Apple's iPhone, Samsung unveiled its latest smartphone sporting a metal frame.
- Yo App Can Now Say More Than One Word
August 12 2014 10:48 AM
The Yo app received a fresh update, enabling the app to say more than one word through links and hashtags.
- Apple iPad May Sport Anti-Glare Screen
August 12 2014 9:39 AM
With fall just around the corner, Apple is reportedly ramping up production of the next iPad. What's in store for the latest version?
- Facebook Bars 'Like' Incentives, Limiting Promotion Opportunities
August 11 2014 5:39 PM
Facebook changed its platform policy, barring apps and pages from providing incentives for likes.
- iPhone 6 Front Display Receives Closer Look
August 11 2014 10:51 AM
New photos of purported iPhone 6 parts have surfaced, giving a closer look into the smartphone's front panel assembly.