- Chinese Manufacturing Hits 18-Month High
July 24 2014 1:14 PM
China's factories received more new orders in July than economists expected.
- US Jobless Claims Fall To 8-Year Low
July 24 2014 11:09 AM
The number of Americans applying for unemployment benefits fell last week to the fewest since February 2006.
- US New Home Sales Fell 8.1% In June
July 24 2014 10:41 AM
Sales of new homes rose by nearly 20 percent in May.
- Goldilocks Would Like The Latest Inflation Report: Data Just Right
July 23 2014 7:10 PM
The latest numbers suggests a modest and sustainable pace of economic expansion that should see continued job growth.
- June US Food Prices Rose At Slowest Pace Since January
July 22 2014 2:45 PM
Food prices have been on the rise from extreme weather this spring.
- China's Debt Soars To 250% Of GDP
July 22 2014 2:13 PM
The world's second-largest economy is expanding credit faster than production.
- Russia Cancels Ruble Bond Auction For First Time In Three Months
July 22 2014 11:01 AM
Borrowing costs in Russia reached a two-month high Monday.
- Prices Rose, Wages Remained The Same In June: Labor Department
July 22 2014 9:01 AM
Household budgets are getting squeezed as prices for goods and services are rising a bit faster than incomes.
- Peeping OB-GYN To Cost Baltimore Hospital $190M In Settlement
July 22 2014 8:01 AM
A doctor who had practiced for 25 years was found to have secretly filmed his patients during pelvic exams.
- Russian Attitude Check
July 22 2014 7:32 AM
French President Francois Hollande says Russia's attitude will determine whether France delivers contracted warship.
- Russian Billionaires Have Lost More Than $14B Since January
July 21 2014 4:09 PM
In comparison, American billionaires have gained more than $56 billion this year.
- California Led Job Growth In June, Followed By Texas And Florida
July 21 2014 1:23 PM
All four major regions of the United States added more jobs in June than their averages of the past year, a monthly report by employee benefits firm ADP indicates.
- Dubai Stocks Plunge On Questions About Country's Largest Public Company
July 21 2014 11:10 AM
One of the Middle East's largest builders accounts for 5 percent of Dubai's stock market.
- Russian Steelmaker Severstal To Sell US Facilities
July 21 2014 10:28 AM
The sale comes as a new wave of sanctions raise concerns about Russian-American business financing.
- Taiwan's Export Orders Surge On Mobile Phone, Electronics Demand
July 21 2014 9:26 AM
Export orders from the East Asian state grew nearly 11 percent compared to a year earlier.
- Israel Expands Gaza Ground Operations
July 19 2014 11:20 PM
There's no sign of a diplomatic breakthrough to end the worst fighting in two years between Israel and Hamas.
- New Russia Sanctions Possible, British PM Cameron Says
July 19 2014 11:03 PM
"If President Putin does not change his approach on Ukraine, then Europe and the West must fundamentally change our approach to Russia."
- Air India Flight Was 90 Seconds Away From MH17
July 19 2014 9:31 PM
A Ukrainian air traffic controller asked the Air India pilots to try to contact MH17 after it stopped responding to calls.
- Washington Wildfires Become Largest In State History
July 19 2014 8:44 PM
Four fires ignited Monday have spread across more than 300 square miles.
- Radio Host's Body Missing From Funeral Home
July 19 2014 7:56 PM
The radio icon was the voice of Scooby Doo's sidekick Shaggy and hosted the show "American Top 40."