- Advertisers Like Facebook's New Targeting Plan, But Do Users?
September 29 2014 4:51 PM
Facebook peddles user data in its quest to convert more ad dollars to digital media.
- Can AOL Save Yahoo?
September 26 2014 7:04 PM
Starboard now thinks AOL is Yahoo's best chance for a future.
- Activist Investor Starboard Says Yahoo Is Terribly Run
September 26 2014 1:20 PM
Pressure's on for Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer.
- 'Cookies Don't Cut It Anymore'
September 23 2014 1:29 PM
Rich with personal data, your Facebook profile is of great interest to advertisers — and Facebook has a plan for it.
- With Alibaba Now Public, Yahoo Loses Its Appeal
September 22 2014 12:50 PM
Now that Alibaba is public, that's one less reason for Wall Street to care about Yahoo.
- Gold iPhone 6 Selling For $4,128 On Streets Of Beijing
September 21 2014 10:31 PM
A delay in selling the iPhone 6 in China has created a robust grey market for the device.
- Alibaba's Big Winners: Banks, Jack Ma And NYSE
September 19 2014 5:35 PM
Alibaba left $5 billion on the table, and that went directly to underwriting institutions.
- Alibaba Founder Flashes A $228 Billion Smile
September 19 2014 12:32 PM
The Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, which opened for trading Friday on NYSE, is now more valuable than Facebook, Amazon or Disney.
- Alibaba Share Price Seen Popping 23% At Open
September 19 2014 10:53 AM
Orders for shares of Alibaba are coming in at $84 to $87, which is 23 percent higher than the $68 IPO price.
- Alibaba Sets IPO Price At $68
September 18 2014 5:49 PM
Robust pricing has set up what may be the biggest IPO in U.S. history.
- Jack Ma Joins The Party
September 18 2014 11:21 AM
He's a business maverick accustomed to doing things his own way. How will Jack Ma deal with openness and, well, shareholders?
- Alibaba Boosts Share Pricing To $68 Ahead Of IPO
September 15 2014 6:10 PM
High institutional demand ahead of an IPO later this week.
- Magazine Startup In California Embraces Slow, Handcrafted Media
September 15 2014 11:51 AM
Born out of Pop-Up Magazine events, it's high-gloss in print and an HBO model for content on the Web and mobile apps.
- Tim Cook Weighs In On 'Awful' TV Interfaces, Steve Jobs' Legacy
September 12 2014 10:00 PM
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' office is still on the fourth floor, just as he left it.
- One More Thing On The Apple Keynote: Why No Diversity?
September 11 2014 3:34 PM
Making a statement in the keynote would have shown Apple was serious about change, not just talking about it.
- Apple's Future Illuminated At iPhone 6 Event
September 09 2014 5:27 PM
Can Apple make the best phones? Check. Create new markets? Check. Put on a great show? Check. So about the diversity ...
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- Alibaba To Raise Up To $24 Billion In Largest-Ever US IPO
September 05 2014 5:25 PM
The Chinese e-commerce giant set the estimated price range of its shares at $60 to $66; ticker will be BABA.
- Abramson Not Sure Why She Was Fired From NY Times
September 04 2014 9:41 PM
Women appear to be held to a different standard when it comes to personality traits and leadership style.
- Time Inc. CEO: Magazines Have Another 25 Years
September 04 2014 8:23 PM
But the future of Time Inc. is building multimedia properties around magazine brands