- Multiple federal agencies are looking at the huge trove of data with an eye toward criminal and civil investigations.
- Internet service providers cannot collect information about customers’ web-surfing habits without permission, federal regulators decided.
- Kodak’s new Super 8 mixes old and new technologies in a bid to revive interest and preserve film.
- About 5,500 black students earn engineering and computer science degrees in the U.S. each year, but most go unhired by America's top technology companies.
- The mobile app 'Going My Way' would allow consumers to earn cash by delivering goods.