- Alibaba Boosts Share Pricing To $68 Ahead Of IPO
September 15 2014 6:10 PM
High institutional demand ahead of an IPO later this week.
- Magazine Startup In California Embraces Slow, Handcrafted Media
September 15 2014 11:51 AM
Born out of Pop-Up Magazine events, it's high-gloss in print and an HBO model for content on the Web and mobile apps.
- Tim Cook Weighs In On 'Awful' TV Interfaces, Steve Jobs' Legacy
September 12 2014 10:00 PM
Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' office is still on the fourth floor, just as he left it.
- One More Thing On The Apple Keynote: Why No Diversity?
September 11 2014 3:34 PM
Making a statement in the keynote would have shown Apple was serious about change, not just talking about it.
- Apple's Future Illuminated At iPhone 6 Event
September 09 2014 5:27 PM
Can Apple make the best phones? Check. Create new markets? Check. Put on a great show? Check. So about the diversity ...
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- Alibaba To Raise Up To $24 Billion In Largest-Ever US IPO
September 05 2014 5:25 PM
The Chinese e-commerce giant set the estimated price range of its shares at $60 to $66; ticker will be BABA.
- Abramson Not Sure Why She Was Fired From NY Times
September 04 2014 9:41 PM
Women appear to be held to a different standard when it comes to personality traits and leadership style.
- Time Inc. CEO: Magazines Have Another 25 Years
September 04 2014 8:23 PM
But the future of Time Inc. is building multimedia properties around magazine brands
- Hate Negotiating With Cable? This MBA Will Do It For You
August 27 2014 5:22 PM
An opaque marketplace and wide-ranging pricing means opportunity for this cable negotiator.
- Smartphone Users Spend Way More Time In Apps Than The Mobile Web
August 27 2014 12:00 PM
Mobile ad server Medialets releases data from 300 million mobile ad impressions.
- Netflix Blasts Proposed Comcast-Time Warner Cable Deal
August 26 2014 10:42 AM
Video streaming service says the proposed merger would change the nature of the Internet.
- Amazon Is Not Playing Around
August 25 2014 2:39 PM
Amazon Inc. has swooped in for video game site Twitch in a deal worth more than $1 billion, according to reports.
- Will SoundCloud And Snapchat Users Accept Ads?
August 21 2014 5:14 PM
Twitter and Facebook serve as models for social networks building ad businesses.
- Should Musicians Pay To Play The Super Bowl?
August 20 2014 2:17 PM
Why should the NFL treat big-name performers any differently from Super Bowl advertisers?
- Vine's 'Moment' Might Be #Ferguson
August 20 2014 12:56 PM
Unrest in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting is giving Twitter's Vine another opportunity to shine within the video sharing marketplace.
- Cable TV Bills Outpace Inflation
August 18 2014 3:52 PM
Cable bills went up 4 percent in the past year, on average.
- Watch: Bill Gates Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge To Another Level
August 15 2014 3:19 PM
Gates becomes the latest tech titan to get wet for Lou Gehrig's Disease.
- Cable Bill Too High? Here's Why, And How To Get A Discount
August 15 2014 2:52 PM
Cable has turned us into a nation of negotiators. Here's how to get a deal.
- Tech Titans Help Drive Ice Bucket Challenge Tally To $9.5 Million
August 15 2014 1:17 PM
Tech helps the Ice Bucket Challenge go viral.