- Israeli Embassy Staff in New Delhi, Tbilisi 'Targeted' in Bomb Blasts
February 13 2012 8:56 AM
Bombers targeted staff at Israel's embassies in India and Georgia on Monday, the foreign ministry said, with a bomb going off in New Delhi but a second device in Tbilisi defused.
- Romney, Santorum and Ron Paul in High-Stakes Battle as 2012 Campaign Kicks Off
January 03 2012 1:16 AM
Iowa Republicans cast the first votes of the 2012 White House campaign on Tuesday, with Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum and Ron Paul in a high-stakes battle to win the party's kick-off nominating contest.
- 2.8 Million U.S. Jobs Lost Since China Joined WTO: Study
September 21 2011 1:29 AM
About 2.8 million jobs, both in manufacturing and high-tech fields, have been lost as a result of the growing U.S. trade deficit with China since Beijing's entry into the World Trade Organization in 2001, said an EPI study, which was denounced immediately by the US-China Joint Business Council.
- FLASH: Prepare for Important Announcement, Says WikiLeaks
August 31 2011 8:56 AM
Prepare for an important announcement, says WikiLeaks latest tweet.
- Russia's Energia Eyes Moon Ride
August 22 2011 8:41 AM
Energia, the designer and manufacturer of Soyuz manned spaceships, is planning a commercial flight either directly to the moon or to dock first with the International Space Station (ISS) and later pay a visit to the moon.
- HP Exits Tablets, Smartphones; Is Cisco Next?
August 21 2011 7:24 AM
Though Cisco's Cius tablet, created for the enterprise combining voice, video, collaboration and virtualization capabilities in a single portable device, may finally end up as a doctor's device than supporting any generic usage.
- Israel in Grip of Massive Protests Over Rising Cost of Living
August 07 2011 6:04 AM
More than 250,000 Israelis have staged protests in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem cities over the rising cost of living, reflecting the middle-class discontent over the country's inability to address the long-pending housing needs.
- Navy SEALs men Killed in Afghan Chopper Crash
August 07 2011 12:14 AM
Members of the Navy SEALs team were among those killed in a chopper crash in eastern Afghanistan on Friday night.
- Joel Osteen's Concert Turns Into Rick Perry's Political Prayer
August 06 2011 11:34 PM
On Hiroshima Bombing anniversary, televangelist Joel Osteen's concert in Houston on Saturday brought together as usual millions of people around the world to watch his music concert which went off live with Texas Governor Rick Perry scripture from the Book of Joel and Book of Isaiah
- Has NASA Found Something 'Significant' on Mars?
August 04 2011 8:28 AM
NASA said it will host a news briefing on Thursday about a significant new Mars science finding. The space agency did not give too many details in the release but said the new finding is based on observations from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO), which has been orbiting the Red Planet since 2006.
- Russian Cosmonauts to Undertake Spacewalk, Deploy Ham Radio Satellite
July 31 2011 12:21 PM
Russian cosmonauts will undertake a spacewalk leaving the International Space Station on Wednesday to move a cargo boom from one airlock to another, install a prototype laser communications system and deploy Ham Radio's amateur micro-satellite.
- Nintendo Suffers Stock Plunge, Profits Lowest in 27 Years
July 29 2011 6:30 AM
The shares of Japanese videogame maker Nintendo fall by a massive margin of 20 percent after poor sales results of its new 3D capable games device forced the company to cut the price of the product and its annual profit target.
- Internet Umbrella: Future of Browsing While on the Move in Rain
July 27 2011 8:39 AM
The Internet Umbrella acts as a video monitor displaying images from the Internet as the user walks along. The handle of the umbrella fitted with a projector transmits images to the underside of the umbrella so the user can watch it alive while walking in rain.
- OPINION: Leave Casey Anthony Alone!
July 16 2011 11:46 AM
Let Casey Anthony be alone to correct herself, if she is not innocent. Her case should remain a lesson to society, but not her death.
- Debt Crisis: Learning a Lesson From Our Forefathers
July 14 2011 9:35 AM
Colorado philosopher Rick Raddatz says 'Checks and Balances' can heal our country financially
- Serial Blasts in Mumbai, 10 killed
July 13 2011 10:16 AM
Mumbai is rocked by bomb blasts on Wednesday when three powerful bombs exploded around 7.30 pm killing 10 people.
- Afghan President Hamid Karzai's brother shot dead
July 12 2011 4:43 AM
Afghan President Hamid Karzai's brother Ahmad Wali Karzai was shot dead on Tuesday morning.
- Village of Bugarach turns into heavenly abode over 2012 apocalypse fears
July 10 2011 7:34 AM
The prediction that the world would end in December 2012 has set in motion French government agency Miviludes into top gear monitoring sect movements and suicide attempts at the village of Bugarach, which is believed to be the escape route to doomsday events.
- iPhone App on Pamplona Bull Fighting Event; Animal Lovers Upset
July 09 2011 8:54 AM
A fighting bull skewered an Australian tourist in the leg inflicting a grave injury in Spain's San Fermin fiesta in Pamplona. Organizers said he was reckless. Time to stop bull fighting? What about other animal fights?
- Update: Malaysia cracks down on protesters; tear gas fired, 1400 arrested
July 09 2011 3:48 AM
Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur is in the grip of unrest, with protests against Prime Minister Najib Razak's government demanding electoral reforms, in a rare display of spill over effect of the Arab Spring into the Southeast Asian Muslim-dominated nation. Malaysian police fired repeated rounds of tear gas and detained over 1400 people in the capital on Saturday.