- How Many More Like Mike Brown?
August 15 2014 4:38 PM
The world knows Mike Brown’s story, but what we really don’t know is how many more like him have died at the hands of police.
- 'I'll Have Another,' America Says
August 07 2014 4:59 PM
More Americans were drinking in 2012, according to the latest national survey conducted by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Did The US Lose The International Weapons Market?
August 06 2014 2:20 PM
Russia's top weapons companies have grown faster than any other country's major defense manufacturers.
- Why 31 Million Americans Never Finished College
August 01 2014 4:37 PM
A new report breaks down who's leaving, why, and what can be done to help more students finish college.
- Growing Open Data Movement Could Mean Big Bucks
August 01 2014 2:29 PM
Researchers think that open data could mean trillions in economic growth.
- Twitter Getting Rising Amount Of Requests For Data From Nations [GRAPHICS]
July 31 2014 4:18 PM
Twitter's latest transparency report shows a steady rise in government requests for account information -- but not all are fulfilled.
- The Recovery Hasn't Benefited The US Equally
July 28 2014 5:09 PM
Some cities have recovered strongly since the Great Recession, but others haven't been so lucky.
- Where Do The World's Millionaires Live?
July 25 2014 12:44 PM
A newly released study shows which cities have the highest percentage of millionaires.
- How Lazy Is Your State? CDC Report
July 23 2014 9:15 PM
A recent CDC report found that limited access and poor policy keep people from exercising.
- A Timeline Of The Gaza Conflict
July 16 2014 7:50 PM
Israeli airstrikes continue in Gaza as Hamas is thwarted by Israel's Iron Dome. See our timeline of the entire conflict.
- Where Do The Billions Of Dollars In US Foreign Aid Go?
July 11 2014 4:18 PM
U.S. foreign aid has been the subject of recent criticism. IBTimes tracked where it has been going and what it is being spent on.
- Confidence In Every Branch Of US Government Is Dismal
June 30 2014 7:41 PM
Even the Supreme Court is in disrepute, and don't ask about Congress.
- These Are The 24 Words That Divide Men And Women
June 25 2014 3:34 PM
Forget Mars and Venus... Scimitars are for men and flounces for women, according to a new study that looks at gender differences in language.