- Kentucky Firefighters Injured During Ice Bucket Challenge
August 21 2014 10:34 PM
Two Kentucky firefighters were injured Thursday after helping students from the Campbellsville University marching band participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
- One Of Universe's Oldest Stars Discovered
August 21 2014 9:31 PM
Scientists have found traces of one of the oldest stars in the universe, believed to be 140 times the size of the sun.
- The Final Email ISIS Sent To Foley Family
August 21 2014 6:53 PM
The full text of the last email sent to the parents of James Foley, a U.S. journalist killed by ISIS, has been released to the public.
- 'Imminent Threat': What It Will Take To Beat ISIS
August 21 2014 6:42 PM
Calling ISIS "an imminent threat" to U.S. interests, officials outlined the steps needed to vanquish the Islamic militant group.
- Why The Pentagon Disclosed Failed Operation In Syria
August 21 2014 5:23 PM
Defense Secretary Hagel said media leaks prompted the administration to disclose the attempt to rescue Foley and other hostages.
- ‘Simpsons’ Superfans Hunker Down For Epic Marathon
August 21 2014 1:17 PM
How fans of "The Simpsons" are prepping to watch the 12-day marathon featuring all 552 episodes of the beloved cartoon.
- DoNotLink ‘Hides’ Websites From Search Engines, Gains Popularity In An Anti-Clickbait Age
August 20 2014 4:45 PM
DoNotLink, a link shortener designed to block sites from ranking high in search results, is catching on among niche online communities.
- California Lawmakers Oppose Washington Redskins Name Change
August 19 2014 2:58 PM
California lawmakers voted Monday on whether the National Football League should change the name of the Washington Redskins.
- Christian Documentary Has Faith In 'Disruptive' Distribution Model
August 18 2014 5:46 PM
The producers of "Holy Ghost" are trying a novel distribution model for the independent flick.
- Homophobic Rant On Spanish Beach Goes Viral As Beachgoers Defend Gay Couple
August 05 2014 1:47 PM
An anti-gay rant, in Europe’s most gay-friendly country, backfires and makes national headlines.
- Dangerous Curves: Butt Enhancement Craze Expands To Black Market
August 05 2014 1:45 PM
As curvaceous figures dominate pop culture, some women are making illegal, and sometimes fatal, enhancement choices.
- 23andMe Back From The Dead, Thanks To Federal Money and Your Genetic Data
July 30 2014 4:56 PM
Google-backed genetic testing startup 23andMe has received a $1.4 million grant from the National Institutes of Health.
- ‘Black Jesus’ 'Double Edged Sword' For Black Community
July 29 2014 6:46 PM
A trailer for the upcoming show "Black Jesus" has created controversy among religious groups in the United States.
- Younger Female Fans Breathe New Life Into NASCAR
July 25 2014 7:57 PM
As NASCAR's core fan base continues to age, the league has been forced to find new ways to attract younger spectators.
- 'We Are All United In Grief'
July 18 2014 1:12 PM
In the wake of the MH17 crash in eastern Ukraine, Malaysians have turned to social media to express their grief.
- Has Malaysia Airlines Learned From MH370 Disaster?
July 17 2014 4:04 PM
Malaysia Airlines' future may depend on how it handles the MH17 crisis over the next days and weeks.
- Is Syria The New Rwanda? World Stands Silent, Again
July 15 2014 7:38 PM
On the 20th anniversary of the end of the Rwandan genocide, the world watches as thousands are killed in Syria's endless civil war.
- Pill To Prevent HIV Recommended By New WHO Guidelines
July 11 2014 7:00 AM
New World Health Organization HIV prevention guidelines recommend the use of PrEP to curb the spread of the virus across the globe.
- American Apparel Might Be Running Out Of Thread
July 08 2014 3:03 PM
American Apparel's U.S. manufacturing base is costing it dearly, and a loan default following the ouster of CEO Dov Charney will force changes.
- What Selfies Say About The New ‘Normal’ In Plastic Surgery
July 02 2014 12:58 PM
Plastic surgeons across the country are treating a younger clientele thanks to the growing demands of social media.