Scott Disick may be done with longtime girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian, but that doesn't mean his days on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" are through. It was previously reported that producers had cut the 32-year-old from the show entirely. New information from executive producer Ryan Seacrest, however, suggests that may not be the case.
During an appearance on the "Today" show, Seacrest hinted that viewers may get a glimpse inside the breakup between Scott and Kourtney. He told host Savannah Guthrie, "the show is reality, so whatever happens, happens in real time." Still, the 40-year-old isn't reveling in the ratings gold this drama would bring to "KUWTK." He admitted that, as a close friend of the family, it's difficult to watch people he cares about go through something so difficult.
"But obviously you hate to see a split with the people that you know and the family that you know and love, so hopefully things can work out for the best for them. But never a dull moment in that world," he said.
It was previously reported that producers had removed Scott as a full-time cast member on "KUWTK" and planned to only include him in shots that pertained to his relationship with Kourtney. TMZ reported that despite being cut from the show, Scott's contract required that he be paid his full salary as long as he agreed to shoot when asked. The site claimed he would be receiving a $4 million payout for the show.
Kourtney and Scott ended their 9-year relationship over Fourth of July weekend. The news of their breakup came shortly after photos surfaced showing Scott -- or Lord Disick, as many fans call him -- getting cozy with ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli. Although their split and the photos hit the Web around the same time, it is believed that Kourtney kicked Scott to the curb days before. On July 9 she had his belongings moved out of the Calabasas home they once shared and into the $3.7 million Beverly Hills bachelor pad he purchased in December 2014. The home was initially bought to be flipped and sold, but will now serve as Scott's temporary home.
Seacrest did not reveal when "KUWTK" second half of Season 10 will return to E! It is believed, however, that filming is currently underway.