Two more bodies have been found in the Saudi Arabia Grand Mosque crane crash which took place Sept. 11. Ten bodies found in the crash are yet to be identified.

The Civil Defense in Makkah discovered two more bodies under the rubble of the crashed crane while more bodies are likely to be recovered from the crash site. Civil Defense spokesman Brig. Abdullah Al-Harthi said Monday that the bodies were found after dismantled parts of the crane had been removed.

“The two martyrs are Malaysian, putting the total number of the dead at this moment at 109,” Arab News quoted Al-Harthi as saying. “We faced some challenges in identifying some bodies because they were in pieces. We used thumb impressions to identify them.”

It was earlier reported that the crane crash had killed at least 107 people and left at least 238 people wounded, according to Saudi Arabia's Civil Defense authority. Gen. Suleiman al-Amr, director general of the Civil Defence Authority, said at the time that no casualties had been left at the location.

According to Al-Madinah daily, 92 out of 109 bodies have been identified and 89 of the identified bodies have been released for the last rites. Eight bodies have been found in pieces. The largest number of casualties is comprised of Indians (13) while there are 12 Pakistanis.

The Makkah Grand Mosque disaster killed five Egyptians, according to the head of Egypt’s hajj delegation. The most recent victim has been identified as 52-year-old Khaled Mohamed Nasr. Ahram Online reported at least 20 Egyptians had been injured in the disaster.