Following rumors that Scott Disick had fallen off the wagon, multiple outlets are now reporting that the 31-year-old “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star was recently hospitalized for alcohol poisoning.
According to a report from TMZ, Disick, the longtime boyfriend of Kourtney Kardashian, 35, was admitted to the ER at Southampton Hospital in Southampton, New York, June 22 following a night of heavy drinking at the hotspot 1Oak.
Sources close to the reality-TV star claim that Disick was so inebriated at the nightclub that his friends at first thought he had been drugged. But doctors reportedly later diagnosed him with good old alcohol poisoning.
“We’ve got a pic of him with a beer in his hand, but it seems he drank the harder stuff too,” reported TMZ. “We’re told he was drunk out of his mind.”
Continue Reading Below
Following his scare, Disick, who is currently expecting his third child with Kardashian and is already dad to Mason, 4, and Penelope, 2, reportedly quit drinking and is now receiving counseling.
People magazine reported Thursday that Disick is “doing great" post-hospitalization. Sources say his alcohol binge was most likely related to the deaths of his parents, Bonnie Disick in October and Jeffery Disick in January.
“He’s had an unimaginable year losing his parents,” an insider told the magazine. “There have been highs and lows, and he’s just doing his best trying to work through everything. He’s really making progress."
Kardashian and Disick are currently residing in Long Island’s posh Hamptons filming their spinoff E! series “Kourtney & Khloe Take The Hamptons” alongside Kardashian's sister, Khloe Kardashian-Odom, 30.
In June, TMZ reported that Kardashian had kicked Disick out of their rented summer home due to his excessive partying. “Scott likes to party and Kourtney likes to stay home with their kids,” the gossip site reported. “Kourtney is especially upset because when Scott drinks and parties, it often ends badly.”
“Keeping Up with the Kardashians” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. EDT on E!