- Drive To Be The Best - McIlroy Or Scott?
August 25 2014 3:39 PM
The future of golf appears to be a dual between Adam Scott and Rory McIlroy.
- Tiger Ends Four-Year Alliance With Coach Foley
August 25 2014 3:35 PM
The golf legend makes the move while recovering from a back injury.
- Woods Arrives At Valhalla; Status Unknown
August 06 2014 2:19 PM
Tiger Woods status for the PGA Championship is still up in the air.
- Tiger Curses At Camera Man During Bridgestone 3rd Round
August 02 2014 3:18 PM
Unfortunately for Tiger Woods, he vented his frustrations on live, national television.
- McIlroy Stretches Lead At Hoylake
July 18 2014 5:32 PM
Rory McIlroy will take a commanding advantage into the weekend at the Open Championship at Hoylake.
- McIlroy Looking To Keep Cool
July 17 2014 5:38 PM
Rory McIlroy is looking to put recent Friday troubles behind him as he takes a lead into the second day of the Open Championship.
- Tiger Woods Will Tee Up For Quicken Loans National
June 20 2014 7:27 PM
Tiger Woods will return to the golf tour in time -- and, fans hope, in good enough shape -- to compete for the British Open.
- Golf: McIlroy Opts To Represent Ireland At 2016 Games
June 18 2014 9:29 AM
The golf star could have played for Great Britain.
- Kaymer's U.S. Open Victory Has Us Buzzing, Says McGinley
June 18 2014 12:38 AM
Ireland's first Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley returns to action on home soil this week fired up by German Martin Kaymer's emphatic US Open triumph last Sunday.
- Kaymer Romps To Eight-Shot Win At U.S. Open
June 15 2014 9:34 PM
Martin Kaymer had a commanding performance to win the 2014 U.S. Open.
- Tiger's Absence Felt At U.S. Open
June 11 2014 1:07 PM
Anticipation for the 2014 U.S. Open has taken a major hit due to Tiger Woods’s back injury.
- Australian Scott Overtakes Tiger Woods As World No. 1
May 19 2014 9:17 AM
Adam Scott is the new No. 1 in golf with Tiger Woods out of action.
- Tiger Woods Could Miss U.S. Open
April 22 2014 3:28 PM
Tiger Woods's return to golf, following his back injury, might not come until after the 2014 U.S. Open.
- Emotional Watson Lands A Second Masters Title
April 13 2014 10:36 PM
The American withstood a challenge from Jordan Spieth for his second title in Masters in three years.
- Watson Leader After Two
April 12 2014 6:48 AM
Seeking his second green jacket in three years, Watson totaled five birdies in the second round to overcome his two bogeys on the fourth and fifth holes. He’s now at 7-under 137 through two rounds heading into Saturday’s third round at Augusta.
- Haas One Stroke Ahead Of Scott
April 11 2014 10:22 AM
Adam Scott would be ahead by a stroke if not for his tee shot at the par-3 No. 12 coming up short of the green, and taking an unkind bounce on the rough into the adjacent pond.
- Scott Aims For Augusta Glory
April 10 2014 12:07 AM
The 2014 Masters gets underway on Thursday morning.
- Augusta Field Open With Woods On Mend
April 09 2014 2:49 PM
The threat of Tigers Woods re-discovering his early 2000s form has been lifted, and thus opens the door for the entire field.
- McIlroy, Scott Top Contenders At Augusta
April 02 2014 3:21 PM
Tiger Woods injury and surgery has once again opened the door for Rory McIlroy.
- Woods To Miss Masters After Back Surgery
April 01 2014 3:43 PM
The American golf legend has a pinched nerve that has troubled him for months.