- Emotional Watson Lands A Second Masters Title
April 13 2014 10:36 PM
The American withstood a challenge from Jordan Spieth for his second title in Masters in three years.
- Watson Leader After Two
April 12 2014 6:48 AM
Seeking his second green jacket in three years, Watson totaled five birdies in the second round to overcome his two bogeys on the fourth and fifth holes. He’s now at 7-under 137 through two rounds heading into Saturday’s third round at Augusta.
- Haas One Stroke Ahead Of Scott
April 11 2014 10:22 AM
Adam Scott would be ahead by a stroke if not for his tee shot at the par-3 No. 12 coming up short of the green, and taking an unkind bounce on the rough into the adjacent pond.
- Scott Aims For Augusta Glory
April 10 2014 12:07 AM
The 2014 Masters gets underway on Thursday morning.
- Augusta Field Open With Woods On Mend
April 09 2014 2:49 PM
The threat of Tigers Woods re-discovering his early 2000s form has been lifted, and thus opens the door for the entire field.
- McIlroy, Scott Top Contenders At Augusta
April 02 2014 3:21 PM
Tiger Woods injury and surgery has once again opened the door for Rory McIlroy.
- Woods To Miss Masters After Back Surgery
April 01 2014 3:43 PM
The American golf legend has a pinched nerve that has troubled him for months.
- Tiger Woods Withdraws From Arnold Palmer Invitational
March 19 2014 4:15 PM
Tiger Woods is dealing with a back injury just three weeks before the 2014 Masters.
- Woods, McIlroy Lead Early Masters Pack
March 13 2014 2:52 PM
Either Tiger Woods or Rory McIlroy are expected to capture a Masters championship next month at Augusta.
- Tiger Woods Quits Honda Classic With Back Injury
March 03 2014 3:21 PM
The American retired on the 13th hole at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens in Florida.
- Woods Career Earnings Keep Growing
January 10 2014 10:34 AM
The 38-year-old last claimed a major in 2008’s U.S. Open, and since then he’s gone through an extra marital affair scandal that cost him most of his endorsements and severe title drought. But according to reports the 38-year-old’s career earnings have reached $1.3 billion.
- Another Runaway Dunhill Win For Schwartzel
December 01 2013 2:51 PM
Holder Charl Schwartzel made it back-to-back Alfred Dunhill Championship wins when he romped to a four-stroke victory at Leopard Creek on Sunday.
- Madsen And Schwartzel On Course To Resume Rivalry
November 29 2013 1:39 PM
Defending champion Charl Schwartzel and Dane Morten Orum Madsen look set to renew last week's South African Open rivalry after ending Friday's second round of the Alfred Dunhill Championship as joint leaders.
- New Ball Movement Rule Would Have Spared Woods' Blushes
November 19 2013 1:35 PM
New Decision 18/4, agreed by the Royal and Ancient and the United States Golf Association (USGA), aims to clarify when a ball has been inadvertently moved by a player - a scenario that left Woods fuming at the BMW Championship in September.
- Golf: The Unloved Sport In China
November 01 2013 6:28 AM
Golf cannot seem to take off in China despite concentrated promotion.
- Tiger Woods: Improving McIlroy Will Win By End Of Year
October 29 2013 4:52 PM
The American legend had high praise for Rory McIlroy, who has struggled to go deep in major tournaments in recent months.
- U.S. Fend Off Internationals Fightback To Win Cup
October 07 2013 12:25 AM
The U.S. held off the Internationals 18-1/2 to 15 1/2 in the Presidents Cup.
- U.S. Lead Internationals By A Point At Cup
October 03 2013 8:26 PM
The U.S. had a strong Day One at Muirfield Village Golf Club.
- Stenson Wins Tour Championship And FedExCup
September 23 2013 2:18 AM
The Swedish star won by three shots to win a $10 million bonus.
- Stenson Stays Four Ahead At Wet East Lake
September 21 2013 9:51 PM
The Swede has a solid lead after three rounds in Atlanta.