- Tiger Woods Quits Honda Classic With Back Injury
March 03 2014 3:21 PM
The American retired on the 13th hole at PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens in Florida.
- Woods Career Earnings Keep Growing
January 10 2014 10:34 AM
The 38-year-old last claimed a major in 2008’s U.S. Open, and since then he’s gone through an extra marital affair scandal that cost him most of his endorsements and severe title drought. But according to reports the 38-year-old’s career earnings have reached $1.3 billion.
- Another Runaway Dunhill Win For Schwartzel
December 01 2013 2:51 PM
Holder Charl Schwartzel made it back-to-back Alfred Dunhill Championship wins when he romped to a four-stroke victory at Leopard Creek on Sunday.
- Madsen And Schwartzel On Course To Resume Rivalry
November 29 2013 1:39 PM
Defending champion Charl Schwartzel and Dane Morten Orum Madsen look set to renew last week's South African Open rivalry after ending Friday's second round of the Alfred Dunhill Championship as joint leaders.
- New Ball Movement Rule Would Have Spared Woods' Blushes
November 19 2013 1:35 PM
New Decision 18/4, agreed by the Royal and Ancient and the United States Golf Association (USGA), aims to clarify when a ball has been inadvertently moved by a player - a scenario that left Woods fuming at the BMW Championship in September.
- Golf: The Unloved Sport In China
November 01 2013 6:28 AM
Golf cannot seem to take off in China despite concentrated promotion.
- Tiger Woods: Improving McIlroy Will Win By End Of Year
October 29 2013 4:52 PM
The American legend had high praise for Rory McIlroy, who has struggled to go deep in major tournaments in recent months.
- U.S. Fend Off Internationals Fightback To Win Cup
October 07 2013 12:25 AM
The U.S. held off the Internationals 18-1/2 to 15 1/2 in the Presidents Cup.
- U.S. Lead Internationals By A Point At Cup
October 03 2013 8:26 PM
The U.S. had a strong Day One at Muirfield Village Golf Club.
- Stenson Wins Tour Championship And FedExCup
September 23 2013 2:18 AM
The Swedish star won by three shots to win a $10 million bonus.
- Stenson Stays Four Ahead At Wet East Lake
September 21 2013 9:51 PM
The Swede has a solid lead after three rounds in Atlanta.
- Tiger Cites Fatigue After Spectacular Late Collapse
September 20 2013 6:25 PM
The No. 1 player on the tour has faltered at East Lake and is a longshot to win his sixth tournament of 2013.
- Woods, Stenson Favorites To Win 2013 FedEX Cup
September 19 2013 10:36 AM
Tiger Woods is the favorite to win the 2013 Tour Championship and take home the FedEX Cup.
- Tiger Targets Sixth Win To Lock Up Player Of Year
September 18 2013 3:16 PM
The Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club offers Woods another chance to claim a resurgence in 2013.
- Johnson Uses Late Charge To Win BMW Championship
September 16 2013 6:23 PM
Zach Johnson's bogey-free 65 in the final round helped earn him the title at Conway Farms
- Battling McIlroy Benefits From Speedy Third Round
September 14 2013 2:23 PM
The Northern Irishman has been rebounded from some recent lackluster efforts.
- Tiger Woods Overcomes Back Spasm In Near Miss At The Barclays
August 26 2013 12:01 AM
Woods was edged by Adam Scott on Sunday despite a backs spasm on the 13th hole.
- Dufner Holds Off Furyk To Win PGA Championship
August 12 2013 1:04 AM
The 36-year-old finished 10-under par to win his first major.
- Furyk Leads At PGA Championship
August 11 2013 5:04 AM
The American seeks his second major title with a one-shot lead at Oak Hill.
- McIlroy Uses Late Flurry To Keep Oak Hill Dream Alive
August 09 2013 5:31 PM
The Northern Irishman shot a 71 on Friday to climb back into contention.