- Popovich And Spoelstra With Big Decisions To Make For Game 7
June 19 2013 2:38 PM
Despite almost losing Game Six, the Miami Heat are expected to beat the San Antonio Spurs in Game Seven of the 2013 NBA Finals.
- Bosh's Timely Blocks Force Game Seven
June 19 2013 11:33 AM
The Miami Heat shook off elimination Tuesday night thanks to Chris Bosh's defense.
- Fans Leave Early In All-Time-Great NBA Finals Game
June 19 2013 10:52 AM
Thousands of Miami Heat fans left Game Six of the 2013 NBA Finals early and were locked out when overtime began.
- Heat Guard Miller Hustles With One Shoe
June 19 2013 10:33 AM
The former Rookie of the Year has been a huge contributor for Miami in the NBA Finals.
- Spurs Leonard Throws Down In Game Six
June 19 2013 9:57 AM
The second-year forward drafted out of San Diego State has had a breakout NBA Finals.
- Ray Allen Proves His Worth With Clutch Shot
June 19 2013 9:32 AM
Ray Allen’s game-tying three-pointer in Game Six of the 2013 NBA Finals kept the Miami Heat’s title hopes alive.
- Heat Edge Spurs In Overtime Thriller
June 19 2013 1:58 AM
Ray Allen knocked down a three-point shot that helped force a Game Seven, 103-100.
- Clippers Remain Favorites To Sign Chris Paul
June 18 2013 4:16 PM
The Los Angeles Clippers, Houston Rockets and Atlanta Hawks are the most likely destinations for free agent Chris Paul.
- Heat Try To Stave Off Elimination At Home
June 18 2013 2:15 PM
LeBron James and the Miami Heat look to avoid elimination in Game Six of the 2013 NBA Finals on Tuesday.
- Monta Ellis Opts Out Of Contract
June 17 2013 4:19 PM
The Bucks guard could join forces with Dwight Howard next season.
- Spurs Look Toward Ending NBA Finals In Game 6
June 17 2013 2:08 PM
Tony Parker’s hamstring injury hasn’t stopped the Spurs from taking a 3-2 NBA Finals lead over the Heat.
- Ginobili Shines In Game 5 Win For Spurs
June 17 2013 12:01 AM
The Spurs shot 60 percent against the Heat to take a 3-2 series lead in the NBA Finals.
- Spurs Need Ginobili In Game Five
June 16 2013 4:32 PM
The 35-year-old Argentine Manu Ginobili has scored in single digits in seven of San Antonio's last nine games this postseason.
- Clips Active In Trade Market
June 16 2013 3:53 PM
L.A. is trying to build off the first 50-win season in the history of the franchise, but need to keep Chris Paul happy to do so.
- Heat And Spurs Set To Meet In Pivotal Game Five
June 16 2013 1:31 PM
Tony Parker is playing through pain, and Dwyane Wade looks like himself for the first time in these playoffs.
- Clips, Boston On Verge Of Mega Swap
June 15 2013 5:00 PM
Kevin Garnet, Doc Rivers, and Paul Pierce don't want to end their partnership, and could land in Los Angeles.
- Doc Rivers And Brian Shaw Sought After By Several Teams
June 14 2013 4:54 PM
Doc Rivers and Brian Shaw are candidates in the L.A. Clippers, Memphis Grizzlies and Denver Nuggets head coaching search.
- Clippers Could Land Paul And Howard With Sign-And-Trade
June 14 2013 4:44 PM
The Clippers could land Dwight Howard and Chris Paul through a sign and trade with the Lakers for Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe.
- Bulls Rose Back In Top Form, Coach Says
June 14 2013 12:00 PM
All-star point guard appears confident and ready for next season.
- Heat Even Series Behind Big Three Outburst
June 14 2013 12:40 AM
Miami's All-Star trio combined to score 85 points in the Heat's Game Four win, 109-93.