- Lundqvist Signs Seven-Year Contract Extension With Rangers
December 04 2013 1:32 PM
Financial terms of the contract were not disclosed but local media reports said it is worth $59.5 million, which would put Lundqvist $1.5 million above the $7 million annual salary for Nashville's Pekke Rinne and Boston's Tuukka Rask.
- Kings Goalie Scrivens Suffers Rare Burn By Flames
December 01 2013 3:02 PM
Ben Scrivens suffered two bad moments in front of a sellout crowd at Staples Center as the Kings lost 2-1 to the Calgary Flames.
- Former Players Sue NHL Over Concussions
November 26 2013 1:29 PM
Gary Leeman and Rick Vaive were among the players to file a claim in U.S. District Court in Washington.
- Panthers Fire Direen And Two Assistants
November 08 2013 3:53 PM
Florida replaced Kevin Dineen with Peter Horachek due to a poor start to the season, and after finishing last in the NHL in 2012-2013.
- Crosby, Penguins Off To Hot Start
October 21 2013 2:56 PM
Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins are off to a hot start in the 2013-2014 NHL season.
- Phoenix Coyotes Goalie Mike Smith Scores A 'Goalie Goal'
October 20 2013 12:42 PM
Mike Smith, goaltender for the Phoenix Coyotes scored a "goalie goal" on Saturday night, solidifying a 5-2 victory against the Detroit Red Wings. Watch the stunning moment here.
- Winless Flyers Fire Coach Laviolette After Three Games
October 07 2013 1:35 PM
Former Flyers' player Craig Berube will replace Peter Laviolette for Philadelphia.
- Blackhawks Favored To Win 2014 Stanley Cup
September 17 2013 3:10 PM
NHL betting odds have the Chicago Blackhawks as the favorites win the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals.
- Blackhawks Agree On Contract Extension With Goalie Crawford
September 02 2013 2:13 PM
Chicago retained their star netminder on a six-year deal.
- Bruins Sign Gritty Bergeron To Eight-Year Extension
July 12 2013 3:25 PM
Boston bring back their fierce defensive forward with a long-term deal.
- NHL Opens Free Agency, Flurry Of Players Hit Waivers
July 03 2013 4:35 PM
Several teams are working on buy outs in order to free up cap space for free agency.
- Blackhawks Thriller Is One To Remember
June 25 2013 10:07 AM
Goals by Bryan Bickell and Dave Bolland in the last 90 seconds gave the Chicago Blackhawks the Game Six win in the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals.
- Blackhawks Stun Bruins To Win Stanley Cup
June 25 2013 1:20 AM
Chicago scored two goals in a dramatic 17-second span to win Game 6, 3-2.
- Bergeron, Toews Injured Going Into Game Six
June 24 2013 12:35 PM
Patrice Bergeron an Jonathan Toews are dealing with injuries as Game Six approaches between the Bruins and Blackhawks.
- Bruins, Blackhawks Banged Up Before Game Six
June 23 2013 1:06 PM
Key injuries to Boston's Patrice Bergeron and Chicago's Jonathan Toews hurt both sides chances.
- Blackhawks Take 3-2 Cup Lead Over Bruins
June 22 2013 11:35 PM
Patrick Kane's two goals lifted Chicago and gives them a chance to close the series out.
- Chicago Defends Home Ice In Game Five Vs. Boston
June 22 2013 5:47 PM
The Blackhawks are 10-2 at the United Center during these playoffs.
- Hawks, Bruins Take Ice For Game Five
June 22 2013 2:18 PM
After and eleven goal Game Four, both teams should try to clamp down on defense.
- Chicago Goalie Learns Praise Can Be Fleeting In Playoffs
June 21 2013 5:56 PM
Corey Crawford has had an up and down postseason.
- Blackhawks, Bruins Look To Gain Control Of Finals In Game 5
June 21 2013 5:05 PM
The Chicago Blackhawks and Boston Bruins will look to gain control of the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals in Game Five.