- Chelsea Move 7 Points Clear
March 08 2014 2:41 PM
Goals from Samuel Eto’o, Eden Hazard and Demba Ba gave Chelsea a 4-0 victory over Tottenham at Stamford Bridge.
- Muller, Mandzukic Braces Ignite Munich Victory
March 08 2014 12:33 PM
Thomas Mueller and Mario Manduzkic each recorded a brace in the final flurry, separating Munich from a 1-1 logjam that could have been their first draw in the nearly five months.
- 16-Year-Old Lopez Newest Liverpool Transfer Mark
March 08 2014 11:45 AM
The Reds appear focused not only on winning this season, but creating a unique core that will contend for years to come. To do so Liverpool will have to be very active in his summer’s transfer session, and their list of desired players continues to grow by the day.
- United Stroll To Welcome Win
March 08 2014 10:17 AM
Goals from Phil Jones, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck led Manchester United to a 3-0 victory over West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns.
- Late Blitz Secures Arsenal Semifinal Berth
March 08 2014 9:52 AM
Goals from Mesut Ozil, Mikel Arteta and Mesut Ozil saw Arsenal beat Everton 4-1 in their FA Cup quarterfinal at the Emirates Stadium.
- Sherwood: Spurs Have No Fear Of Stamford Bridge
March 08 2014 8:29 AM
Tottenham will attempt to end a winless streak against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge that stretches back to 1990 when the sides meet on Saturday.
- Moyes And Mel Under Pressure At The Hawthorns
March 07 2014 11:22 PM
Both Manchester United manager David Moyes and his West Brom counterpart Pepe Mel are under pressure heading into their clash at the Hawthorns.
- Wenger: We’re Ready To Battle For Trophies
March 07 2014 11:18 PM
Ahead of Arsenal’s FA Cup quarterfinal with Everton, Arsene Wenger has insisted that his side are ready to fight to end their trophy drought this season.
- Sherwood Faces Tactical Test
March 07 2014 12:53 PM
Will Jose Mourinho’s tactical acumen prove too much for Tim Sherwood when Chelsea host Tottenham at Stamford Bridge on Saturday?
- First-Place Blues Favored To Win It All
March 07 2014 12:41 PM
Boss Jose Mourinho and his club led by Eden Hazard’s 12 goals and seven assists, and 12 clean sheets from top keeper Petr Cech haven’t lost a match since December.
- Arsenal Set To Clash With Everton In FA Cup Quarters
March 06 2014 6:08 PM
Arsenal and Everton are both likely to field strong teams in their crucial FA Cup quarterfinal at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
- Mourinho Cools Balotelli Link
March 06 2014 4:12 PM
Jose Mourinho has discussed two of his former charges, who have been linked with transfers to Chelsea this summer, Mario Balotelli and Raphael Varane.
- Kroos’ Brother Admits United Discussions
March 06 2014 1:53 PM
There has been further speculation about Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos, as well as three other Manchester United transfer targets.
- Ronaldo Sets Record In Rout Of Cameroon
March 06 2014 12:33 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice against Cameroon to become Portugal’s all-time leading goalscorer.
- Wilshere To Miss At Least 6 Weeks
March 06 2014 11:31 AM
Arsenal have released the details of Jack Wilshere’s injury suffered in England’s international friendly with Denmark on Wednesday.
- Los Blancos Exploring Striker, Keeper Options
March 06 2014 11:04 AM
As if sifting through such incredible offense wasn’t enough, Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti could have even more choices at goalkeeper this summer.
- Pedro Gives Spain Edge Over Italy
March 05 2014 9:20 PM
Pedro scored the only goal of the game to give Spain a 1-0 victory over Italy, as both teams continued their World Cup preparations.
- Sturridge Gives England Win Over Denmark
March 05 2014 5:06 PM
Daniel Sturridge scored a late goal to give England a 1-0 victory over Denmark int heir friendly international at Wembley Stadium.
- Mexico And Nigeria Accelerate World Cup Preparations
March 05 2014 3:52 PM
Mexico and Nigeria continue their preparations for this summer’s World Cup when they meet in Wednesday’s friendly in Atlanta.
- Brazil Shuts Out South Africa
March 05 2014 2:09 PM
Brazil defeated South Africa with a hat trick from Neymar.