St. Patrick’s Day is a day created to honor the death of the patron saint of Ireland. For many it’s an excuse to dress up, check out a local parade or knock back a few cold ones with friends. We understand that’s not everyone’s scene, however.
If you’re planning on spending the day shopping, eating, or just kicking back at home with family or friends, you’re in luck. Numerous restaurants, stores and online retailers are offering special deals tailored to your needs. For instance, IHOP is offering diners who wear green a chance to indulge in a free short stack, while online retailers and major chains are using the holiday as an excuse to host killer sales.
Check out a few St. Patrick’s Day deals below. Trust us, you’re not going to want to miss out on these.
1. 1-800-Flowers is offering a special deal for anyone looking to show the special Irish gal or guy in their life just how much they care. The site is offering 17% off select floral arrangements through March 17.
2. Things Remembered is honoring St. Patrick by offering its 34 oz. beer mug, regularly $25, for just $14.99. This offer ends March 19, so get them while you can online or in stores.
3. Ladies, hurry up and click over to Amazon. The site is offering 50 percent off select green jewelry.
4. Teleflora is offering between 25 and 30 percent off all St. Patrick’s Day floral arrangements.
5. Stop in to your local Meatball Shop, and enjoy one of its St. Patrick’s Day ball sliders with a shot of Jameson whiskey for just $5.
6. History buff? Antique Archeology, featured on History Channel’s “American Pickers,” is giving all customers 15 percent off at its online store with the code “Lucky Picker.”
7. Suit up in your best green shirt and head over to IHOP for a free short stack from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
8. St. Patrick’s Day gear is just $10 at CafePress. It’s never too early to start prepping for next year!
9. In the market for some new jewelry? Pop in at Kay Jewelers for up to 40 percent off during its St. Patrick’s Day sale.
10. Shoppers can enjoy an extra 25 percent off original, regular and sale prices at J.C. Penney.
11. All milkshakes are half off today at Sonic.
12. Jamba Juice customers can enjoy buy one get one free smoothies and juices all day by showing this online coupon.
13. Looking for a St. Patty's Day happy hour deal? Head into TGI Fridays for $3 draft beers and $5 Jameson shots.
14. Seafood lovers can stop in at their local Joe's Crab Shack to get $10 off a $60 in-house purchase. Click here.
15. Lone Star Steakhouse announced on its Facebook page that it's offering 99-cent Pabst Blue Ribbons and $5 appetizers all day. This offer is not valid in Alaska, Pennsylvania or Oklahoma.
16. The Loft is offering 40% off select spring styles.
17. Spend $75 at J. Crew Factory, and earn an extra 25% off. Or spend $100, and earn free shipping plus an extra 30% off. Use promo code SPRINGFEVER.
18. Spend $100 at Dick's Sporting Goods, and take $20 off your purchase. Valid for online purchases only.
19. A.C. Moore is offering $10 off a $40 purchase and 65% off custom frames. Click here for the coupon.
20. Old Navy is taking 27% off online orders. No code needed. (Offer excludes everday steals and hot deals.)
21. Take 40% off your online order at Gap using the promo code SAVE.
22. Shorts are buy one get one at American Eagle through March 18.
23. Aeropostale is offering $25 off of $100 purchases with the promo code 25OFF.
24. Victoria's Secret is offering $15 off $100, $25 off $150 and $55 off $250 when you use the promo code SPRING15.