The production crew of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” reportedly will return to the Irish island Skellig Michael to film additional scenes. The producers recently released a trailer for the movie that shows a new design for the AT-AT vehicles of the First Order.

According to a report by Jedi News, the producers were not able to film some scenes because of bad weather previously. The crew is said to be returning to Skellig Michael to film “pickup shots.”

The filming is expected to wrap up in four days, starting Sept. 14, but the production reportedly has permission to film through the 30th. The island is a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site and will be off-limits in October for the nesting season of birds.

The island is said to have been used to show the Millennium Falcon landing. The island is home to a sixth-century monastery and there is a small cave at the base of a hill. Filming of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is said to have taken place in the cave and on steps leading to a flat area known as Christ’s Saddle.

The new trailer shows the massive army of the First Order. A captain wearing a Chrometrooper helmet, believed to be Captain Phasma (Gwendoline Christie), and other officers can be seen with the army. The video also shows TIE fighters and the new AT-AT Walkers.

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the new Armored Transport of the First Order appears to be a cross between the AT-AT and the AT-TE vehicles of the old Empire. The report notes that the new vehicles don’t feature a neck, a weak spot in the old design.

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is slated to be released Dec 18. The movie is directed by J.J. Abrams and marks the return of original cast members Harrison Ford as Han Solo, Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker and Carrie Fisher as Leia.