Don’t start stuffing the turkey just yet. Thanksgiving is still a few weeks away but your favorite TV shows are already celebrating. From tasty recipes on the Food Network to hilarious family shenanigans on comedies like “The Big Bang Theory” and “The Goldbergs,” there is something for everybody to watch this holiday season.
Check out the full lineup of brand new 2015 Thanksgiving TV specials airing now through Thursday, Nov. 26:
Saturday, Nov. 14
- “Farmhouse Rules” (10:30 a.m. EST on Food Network) -- Nancy provides viewers with tips on how to prepare the ultimate Thanksgiving feast in “A Nancy Fuller Thanksgiving.”
- “Valerie’s Home Cooking” (12:30 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Watch Valerie whip up a delicious Thanksgiving meal for her friends -- including a deep-fried turkey -- in “Thanksgiving: The Perfect Bite!”
Sunday, Nov. 15
- “Giada’s Holiday Handbook” (11:00 a.m. EST on Food Network) -- Put a new spin on Thanksgiving this year with some of Giada’s recipes, like pumpkin Alfredo lasagna rolls.
- “Brunch @ Bobby’s” (12:30 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Watch Bobby as he cooks up a Thanksgiving brunch feast, including roast turkey hash with Brussels sprouts.
- “Barefoot Contessa” (1 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Bobby Flay joins Ina for a Thanksgiving celebration at the barn.
- “Cutthroat Kitchen” (10 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Hilarity ensues as the contestants try to make turkey tacos using antique Pilgrim tools.
Monday, Nov. 16
- “The Pioneer Woman” (8 p.m. EST on Food network) -- Countdown to Thanksgiving with Ree Drummond as she shares delicious make-ahead dishes.
- “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” (8 p.m. EST on the CW) -- Rebecca spends Thanksgiving with the Chan family -- and Valencia is not happy about it.
- “Guilty Pleasures” (10 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Don’t miss the Season 2 premiere of “Guilty Pleasures,” which will include a turkey waffle from Guy Fieri.
- “Top 5 Restaurants” (10:30 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- The Season 2 premiere of “Top 5 Restaurants” focuses on Thanksgiving favorites.
Tuesday, Nov. 17
- “Chopped Junior” (8 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- The teen chefs have to cook for Martha Stewart, Chris Santos and Geoffrey Zakarian in this special Thanksgiving edition.
Wednesday, Nov. 18
- “The Middle” (8 p.m. EST on ABC) -- The Hecks skip Thanksgiving this year because Frankie picks up a “holiday position as an overworked woman from the 19th-century.”
- “The Goldbergs” (8:30 p.m. EST on ABC) -- Beverly’s brother-in-law tricks Pop-Pop into thinking that they’re celebrating Thanksgiving somewhere else.
Thursday, Nov. 19
- “The Big Bang Theory” (8 p.m. EST on CBS) -- Sheldon and Amy spend Thanksgiving at the aquarium – just as friends. Meanwhile, Wolowitz spends the day volunteering at a soup kitchen with Bernadette, Raj, Emily and Elon Musk.
Friday, Nov. 20
- “Guy’s Big Bite” (8 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Celebrate Thanksgiving Fieri style with turkey meatballs and grilled cauliflower with bacon-Brie sauce.
- “Dr. Ken” (8:30 p.m. EST on ABC) -- Allison and Ken clash over their Japanese and Korean heritages during Thanksgiving dinner.
Saturday, Nov. 21
- “All-Star Thanksgiving” (8 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Spend the hour with Food Network stars Giada De Laurentiis, Guy Fieri and Bobby Flay as they share “Thanksgiving tips and secrets.”
Sunday, Nov. 22
- “Holiday Baking Championship” (9 p.m. EST on Food Network) -- Seven bakers battle it out to make the most creative Thanksgiving desserts.
Tuesday, Nov. 24
- “The Grinder” (8:30 p.m. EST on Fox) -- Dean uncovers a “surprising family secret” during their Thanksgiving celebration.
- “Scream Queens” (9 p.m. EST on Fox) -- Chanel spends Thanksgiving with Chad and his family, but an “uninvited guest wreaks havoc.”
Thursday, Nov. 26
- “Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade” (9 a.m. EST on NBC) -- Don’t miss out on watching the floats in New York City during this three hour tradition.
- “Thanksgiving Day Parade” (9 a.m. EST on CBS) -- CBS celebrates the 55th annual telecast from New York City. The broadcast will feature performances from Broadway’s “Jersey Boys” and “Beautiful -- The Carole King Musical.”
- “McDonald’s Thanksgiving Parade” (9 a.m. EST on WGN) -- Watch the Thanksgiving festivities going on in Downtown Chicago.