1. Incheon International AirportAn aerial view of Incheon International Airport, about 40km (25 miles) west of Seoul.
2. Singapore Changi AirportSingapore Changi Airport
3. Hong Kong International AirportAn aerial view showing one of the two runways at Hong Kong's new Chek Lap Kok airport.
4. Amsterdam Airport SchipholAmsterdam's Schiphol Airport
5. Beijing International AirportA view of the interior of Beijing International Airport's new terminal on the outskirts of Beijing February 28, 2008.
6. Munich International AirportMunich International Airport
7. Zurich AirportAircrafts of Swiss airline stand in front the terminal building at the airport in Zurich March 13, 2008.
8. Kuala Lumpur International AirportAn overview of the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Malaysia.9
9. Vancouver International AirportAn airplane sits at the terminal at Vancouver International Airport in Richmond, British Columbia May 15, 2010.
10. Central Japan International AirportCentral Japan International Airport
Skytarx, the most prestigious brand associated with the recognition and reviews of air travel standards worldwide, has recently released the annual report of the World Airline Awards and World Airport Awards.
The coveted 2012 World Airport Awards were announced April 19 at a ceremony held at the Passenger Terminal EXPO in Vienna, Austria.
Out of 388 airports surveyed worldwide, Incheon International Airport in Seoul ranks number one, followed by Singapore's Changi Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Amsterdam's Schiphol, Beijing Capital International Airport, Munich, Zurich, Kula Lumpur, Vancouver and Central Japan International Airport.
Looking across the entire survey, Incheon International Airport achieved top-5 finishes in eight out of ten eligible categories, which is a remarkable vote of confidence by airline travelers in standards being delivered at Incheon International Airport SKYTRAX chairman Edward Plaisted said.
Aside from the inherent benefit that many of these airports have in the most modern infrastructure and terminal facilities, the real differentiator that comes across in customer feedback is that the service culture across these Asian airports is very often at a much higher quality level, and most importantly delivers in a consistent manner, Plaisted said in a press statement.
The other awards relating to the airport industry includes:
Most Improved Airport
World's Best Airport Terminal
Best Premium Airport
Best Transit Airport
Best Low-Cost Airport
Best Airport By Size
Best Airport By Region
Best Airport Service
Best Airport Staff
Best Airport Hotels
Besr Regional Airports
See the complete list here and check out the slideshow for overall top ten World's Best Airports.