- The U.S. attorney general said talks with Silicon Valley on cybersecurity issues continue, and both sides are "struggling with the issue."
- South African President Jacob Zuma has long been criticized for his leadership abilities.
- As Russian revenues from oil exports fall and sanctions over Ukraine isolate the economy, the country is realizing the need to make it easier for its companies to do business.
- Weighing in on the 2016 presidential race, Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell said “everyone in the United States is supported by the government in their healthcare.”
- Participants at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland painted a bleak picture of the current state of the global economy on Thursday.
- The panelists at the World Economic Forum summit identified power supply, technology and skills as the best ingredients to ensure growth.