- NASA's climate change time machine shows how sea ice, CO2, temperature and sea level rise have changed over time due to climate change.
- Low levels of sea ice in the Arctic break another record, according to NASA.
- The new NASA laser communication system is expected to begin in 2019.
- President Trump signed the NASA Authorization Act on Tuesday, but SpaceX founder Elon Musk doesn't believe the bill will do much for the future of space exploration, including trips to Mars.
- There’s a lot of garbage flying around the Earth, and that space debris is traveling 10 times faster than a bullet.
- The new atomic clock allows for "one-way" tracking and travel.
- This cute little robot can squeeze into tight spaces and get over some rough terrain on Mars, so it might go as a helper to the rover.
- Congress passes bill asking NASA to place humans on Mars by 2033, plus other space missions.
- NASA found seven planets that are 40 light-years from Earth and a few may have water. Three of the TRAPPIST-1 star planets are firmly within the habitable zone.
- NASA experts are holding a press conference to unveil new information about exoplanets, which are planets that revolve around a star other than our Sun. Watch the NASA live stream here.
- The payloads would be used to help NASA's overall goal to put people on Mars.
- A Russian Soyuz capsule carrying U.S. astronaut Joseph Acaba and Russian cosmonauts Gennady Padalka and Sergei Revin landed on the Kazakh steppe at 8:53 local time (0253 GMT) Monday.
- Bill Moggridge, inventor and designer of the first laptop, died on Sept. 8, 2012. He died from cancer at the age of 69, according to an announcement by the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, where he worked as director.
Neil Armstrong: Aldrin, Collins And Other Space Heroes Join His Relatives In Memorial Service (PHOTOS)Friends, relatives and fellow astronauts attended a private memorial service for Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, at the Camargo Club in Cincinnati Friday.
NASA Spacecraft Captures Spectacular Photos of Saturn And Titan, Show Seasonal Shifts On The Ringed Planet [PHOTOS]Scientists have released spectacular photos of the ringed planet Saturn and its largest moon Titan, captured by NASA's Cassini spacecraft.
- NASA's Curiosity rover is really beginning to pay off. Since setting up its high-definition cameras, the Mars rover has been sending back amazing views of the fourth planet. Now, NASA has assembled a high-quality panorama of the Martian surface, and the results are amazing.
- As climate change warms the world's oceans and Arctic sea ice recedes to its lowest -ever recorded levels, China has taken advantage of it -- and may soon reap commercial benefits
- For the first time astronomers have discovered that a tatooine-like planet, Kepler-47, orbits two suns-- SPACE reported. It's similar to Luke Skywalker's twin-suns-solar-system.
- What do conspiracy theorists and free market ideologues have in common? They both deny climate change, according to a recent psychological study conducted b y the University of Western Australia.