Terror In Paris
- Reynaldo Gonzalez, father of one of the 130 victims of the November terror attacks in Paris, said social media sites are culpable for the rise of ISIS.
- Seven people, ages 24 to 27, face up to 10 years in jail if found guilty of taking part in a terrorist recruitment network and receiving training in Syria from ISIS.
- Mohamed Abrini, a Belgian, is “more than likely” the “man in the hat” seen on security camera footage at a Brussels airport March 22.
- French police have launched 2,700 raids across the country, following the terror attacks at six sites around the city on Nov. 13.
- Heavily armed guards were stationed at entry points to the United Nations complex in Geneva on Thursday as the country raised its security level.
- An Athens police operation in January targeting Abdelhamid Abaaoud did not go off as planned, and he slipped away, a report said.