Valentine’s Day isn’t about presents. It’s about showing loved ones you care. But a nice gift would go really well with that sentiment. Luckily, there are a few options that don’t have to break the bank on Valentine’s Day. Check out the free stuff businesses are giving away on Feb. 14:
1. Hooters – If you’re celebrating Singles Awareness Day, Hooters might be the restaurant for you. Bring in a photo of your ex, put it through a shredder at the restaurant or online and get 10 free wings. Get details.
2. Kay Jewelers – Kay is offering a free bracelet with a Charmed Memories purchase of $99.99 or more. Shoppers can already get this offer, but it ends the day after Valentine’s Day.
3. Steak ‘n Shake – The burger joint is offering free milkshakes when customers buy $10 worth of gift cards.
Show some true love with a Valentine's Day gift that keeps on giving. pic.twitter.com/1Zl86gvMKA
— Steak 'n Shake (@SteaknShake) February 11, 2016
4. Macy's – The department store is offering free gifts with all Lacoste purchases. Free card cases are available for those who purchase any Lucky brand handbag or wallet for $128 or more.
5. Godiva – Whether you’re ordering early or running late, Godiva has free shipping on all orders between $49 and $300 until the end of the month.
6. Krystal – The restaurants will be offering a buy one get one free deal on ICEE drinks on Feb. 14.
7. Mimi’s Café – Planning to propose? You’ll get free slices of crêpe cake and champagne if you do it at a Mimi’s location. If you’re not ready for that kind of commitment but willing to plan ahead, couples who “share their love on Mimi’s Facebook page” before Valentine’s Day will get a free entrée.
8. Yankee Candle – They're scented like roses, but they'll last a lot longer. All orders of $40 or more get free shipping.
9. Pet Smart – Maybe you're not ready for kids, but what about a fur baby? Get a free adoption kit when you adopt a pet this weekend.