Betty White stopped by The Late Show Monday night to deliver the Top 10 list: Betty White Tips for Living a Long and Happy Life.
At 89 years old, White is still one of the most popular comedians and the perfect person to deliver tips on living a long and happy life.
White didn't hesitate to take some jabs at people in the news such as Rep. Anthony Weiner. The biggest laugh of the nigh came when White poked fun at Miami Heat star LeBron James.
Never dwell on past mistakes. Especially you, LeBron, She said.
Here is the complete list of Betty White's tips:
10. Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep, nine if you're ugly.
9. Exercise. Or don't. What the hell do I care?
8. Never apologize - it shows weakness.
7. The best way to earn a quick buck is a slip and fall lawsuit.
6. Avoid Tweeting any photos of your private parts.
5. Schedule nightly appointment with Dr. Johnnie Walker
4. Take some wheatgrass, soy paste and carob, toss it in the garbage and cook yourself a big piece of pork.
3. Try not to die
2. Never dwell on past mistakes, especially you, LeBron.
1. Don't waste your time watching this crap.
Watch the clip below: