“House of Cards” fans got a sneak peek of the political thriller’s newest installment when Netflix accidentally leaked Season 3 of the award-winning series. However, after 20 minutes of being made available, all 13 episodes of the new season were pulled from the Netflix library, leaving viewers craving more.
So when can audiences get their Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey) fill and watch the official Season 3 premiere of “House of Cards”? Well, fans can tune into Netflix when the entire season is released for your watching convenience on Friday, Feb. 27. Netflix confirmed that viewers can expect Season 3 to be uploaded at midnight PST and 3:00 a.m. EST.
“Due to a technical glitch some Frank Underwood fans got a sneak peek. He’ll be back on Netflix on Feb 27,” the streaming company confirmed in an official statement, addressing the inadvertent leak caused by a “bug in the system.”
Although Season 3 of “HoC” was leaked for only a short while, summary captions of each episode were obtained, giving audiences a look at the upcoming drama on the Beau Willimon-created series. Check out the descriptions for all 13 episodes below:
- Chapter 27: “A rocky start for the Underwood Presidency. Frank wants to introduced an ambitious jobs program, while Claire set her sights on the United Nations.”
- Chapter 28: “Claire’s U.N. bid runs into trouble. Frank fights off mutiny with a bold address to the country.”
- Chapter 29: “The Russian president’s state visit becomes a cold war of wills, and some punks heat things up.”
- Chapter 30: “Claire bypasses Russia at the U.N. Frank tries to outmaneuver a potential challenger and ends up face to face with a high power.”
- Chapter 31: “Frank declares war on Congress to jump-start his jobs program. Claire spars with the Russian Ambassador.”
- Chapter 32: “Frank and Claire travel to Moscow to negotiate the return of an imprisoned U.S. citizen. Claire takes a stand that jeopardizes their plans.”
- Chapter 33: “The Damage is done and the Underwoods must repair it. But deep wounds don’t heal fast, and sometimes not at all.”
- Chapter 34: “A hurricane endangers more than just the entire East Coast and Frank must make a difficult choice.”
- Chapter 35: “The Jordan Valley erupts in chaos just as Frank’s campaign is picking up steam. Claire gets disturbing Intel and counsels him.”
- Chapter 36: “Franks needs to deal with Petrov (Lars Mikkelsen) one on one while Claire tries to preserve the peace-keeping mission. Sacrifices must be made.”
If you’re not by your TV when the award-winning series is dropped, there are other ways you can tune in to the drama. Viewers can catch the gripping thriller on their computers, mobile devices, iPad or any other Netflix-enabled device.
Think you’re ready for Season 3 of “House of Cards”? Sound off in the comments section below with your predictions for the new season.