The same day it was confirmed Pippa Middleton has a new main squeeze, Prince Harry is also rumored to have a new girlfriend, with reports indicating he is dating Cressida Bonas.
According to The Sun, Harry was seen cuddling the 24-year-old model earlier this week while skiing in Verbier, Switzerland. The tabloid also reported that, hours earlier, Harry was kissing Bonas in a restaurant and both were looking very cozy. The duo was reportedly at a “posh” restaurant where Harry “stunned onlookers…by hauling Cressida onto his lap and giving her a passionate kiss.”
The romance doesn’t end there. The Sun also reported Prince Harry was canoodling with Bonas while at his uncle Prince Andrew’s 53rd birthday party at Pot Luck Martini bar on Tuesday. An onlooker said:
“It was clear they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. One minute they were sat at the table with Andrew, Fergie and their daughters, the next they were acting like teenagers in a darkened cinema. They were very affectionate with each other. Cressida was wearing a little black dress and she climbed on to Harry’s knee. He started softly rubbing her hair, then they began kissing. It was quite passionate — much more than a peck on the lips. There certainly seemed a spark between him and the very attractive girl he was with.”
The Sun reported Bonas was first linked to Harry last July, despite the Prince claiming he was single in television interviews.
So who is the 24-year-old British model who has stolen Harry’s heart?
1. Ironically enough, Bonas is the half-sister to Prince William’s ex, actress/model Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe.
2. Bonas went to Stowe School in Buckingham and studied dance at Leeds University.
3. Bonas is quite a socialite: She’s listed as number 27 on The Tatler List of “all the people who matter.”
4. Not to mention, so was her mother, Lady Mary Gaye. Gaye was part of the 1960’s Swingin’ London/It Girl scene during the reign of the legendary Mary Quant.
5. The Mirror reported Bonas was hooked up with Prince Harry by her friend, Princess Eugenie.
6. This isn’t her first royal relationship. Bonas previously dated Harry Wentworth-Stanley, whose stepfather is the cousin of the Queen.