Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather will reportedly face each other once again in Japan.

Undefeated boxing champ Mayweather is reportedly set to challenge two of his past opponents, McGregor and Tenshin Nasukawa, again. However, sources claimed that it is not going to be a professional fight but a live version of the TV classic “Superstars.”

The popular hit 1970s BBC program showcases participants competing in different combat, strength and speed challenges, as well as physical endurance tests. Reports claimed that a live version is set to be held on New Year’s Eve in Japan.

According to The Sun, UFC star McGregor is close to agreeing a whopping £10 million ($12 million) deal to compete on the show.

“Conor is on the edge of signing.There is no direct combat involved so it doesn’t breach his UFC contract and he should be fine to take part,” the source said.

Mayweather, on the other hand, is also reportedly included in the negotiations. Reports claimed that he will not only face McGregor for a second showdown but also Japanese kickboxer Nasukawa.

Nasukawa welcomed Mayweather in MMA in an exhibition bout last year, and at the time, the boxing champ knocked out the MMA newbie.

McGregor and Mayweather put on a blockbuster event two years ago when the two clashed inside the boxing ring. Mayweather was able to stop McGregor in the 10th round to improve his unbeaten record to 50-0.

A few days ago, McGregor made a huge revelation regarding his devastating loss against Mayweather. According to the UFC star, he made a mistake in taking part in a charity boxing match prior to his fight against the boxing champ. As a result, he injured his hand and had to undergo surgery.

"We scheduled a spar with another up-and-comer but the gloves are so small, the room for injury and damage is so high. I had to get surgery on it, ” McGregor said.

Another boxing event involving McGregor is also spreading lately. “The Notorious” is reportedly in talks for a boxing match in Ireland. An Irish professional boxer named Luke Keeler called out McGregor shortly after the punching of old man in pub incident.

Keeler then claimed that McGregor agreed to settle the call-out inside the ring. In a recent interview, Keeler stated that he already handed the talking to his managers and the group is already “talking to McGregor.”

“I agree it could be just all talk. Whether he has the balls or not to get in the ring again, never mind with me, we will have to see. I don’t want to get into that much yet. I have handed it over to MTK (Global) and they’re talking to Conor,” Keeler revealed.

Floyd Mayweather Conor McGregor (L-R) Floyd Mayweather Jr. throws a punch at Conor McGregor during their super welterweight boxing match on August 26, 2017 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Photo: Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images