As Beyoncé teases the "touchdown to touchdown" for her highly anticipated Super Bowl halftime show, she follows in the footsteps of many other artists who have given stellar performances during the NFL's biggest game of the season. Check out some of the best Super Bowl halftime show to date. Can Beyoncé match them?
11. Madonna, Super Bowl XLVI, 2012
10. Paul McCartney, Super Bowl XXXIX, 2005
9. Diana Ross, Super Bowl XXX, 1996
8. The Rolling Stones, Super Bowl XL, 2006
7. No Doubt, Sting, Shania Twain, Super Bowl XXXVII, 2003
6. Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, Super Bowl XLIII, 2009
5. Aerosmith, 'N Sync, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige, Nelly, Super Bowl XXV, 2001
4. Michael Jackson, Super Bowl XXVII, 1993
3. Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Super Bowl XXXVIII, 2004
2. U2, Super Bowl XXXVI, 2002
1. Prince, Super Bowl XLI, 2007
Fionna Agomuoh is a Technology Reporter for the International Business Times, a vegan foodie, and a lover of Electric Dance Music.