The Celebrity 100 has been released by Forbes every year since 1999. This list names the 100 most powerful celebrities, according to the magazine.
Jennifer Lopez topped this year's list. She's had quite the past year, starring movies, making chart-topping songs and appearing as a judge on American Idol.
It isn't just actors and singers who make up the list. Eighteen athletes from all over the world were named to the Top 100.
Tiger Woods was the highest ranked sports figure. He comes in at number 12 overall after reportedly made $58 million in the past 12 months. He's followed by LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.
Michael Jordan was ranked number one when the list made its debut over a decade ago.
Here are all the athletes that made the 2012 Forbes Top 100, with their ranking on the list and amount of money they reportedly earned in the few year.
12) Tiger Woods $58 million
15) LeBron James $53 million
27) Kobe Bryant $50 million
31) Roger Federer $52 million
32) David Beckham $46 million
33) Manny Pacquiao $67 million
40) Peyton Manning $42 million
44) Cristiano Ronaldo $42 million
47) Rafael Nadal $33 million
48) Phil Mickelson $48 million
50) Lionel Messi $39 million
52) Floyd Mayweather $40 million
60) Tom Brady $27 million
63) Alex Rodriguez $34 million
70) Dwayne Johnson $36 million
71) Marian Sharapova $26 million
77) Serena Williams $13 million
87) Li Na $18 million