While police say they are no closer in finding out what happened to Aisha Khan, the 19-year-old college student who went missing on Friday while studying, new clues come from a disturbing voicemail she left after an altercation with an intoxicated man.

Kahn, who went missing on Friday while studying at the University of Kansas Edwards Campus, reportedly left a voicemail for her older sister Faiza regarding an incident with a drunken man who harassed her.

I slapped him. He just smelled really bad, and I didn't know what to do, Khan said in the voicemail to her sister, according to KMBC. You need to pick up your phone. I'm confused.

Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass said Khan's voicemail also mentioned sexual harassment,

You hear her say he may have tried to kiss her or something like that, and she hit him and ran away, Douglass told the Kansas City Star.

Faiza Khan tried to call her sister back, but there was no answer. Faiza also said her sister sent a text about the altercation, which led to Khan pushing and slapping man who was obviously intoxicated to prevent him from harassing her.

There's a creepy guy that just came up to me, and he was harassing me, Faiza Khan told The Republic, reiterating a text send to her by her missing sister around 11 a.m. on Friday.

After hearing the voicemail and reading the text message, Faiza Khan and a cousin went to the campus and didn't find Aisha, but just her phone, back pack and iPod.

Khan was last reportedly seen at an outdoor picnic table at the University of Kansas Edwards Campus, though she is actually a student at Johnson County College.

Construction workers reported seeing a woman who matches Khan's description leaving the area alone, but police said video surveillance footage did not give any leads.

We have looked at videotapes of all the intersections, Douglass said. To date, we have seen absolutely nothing in that area.

Khan married her husband Waseem Khan on July 31 and the couple was planning to go on their honeymoon after Khan wrapped up her finals. Police told KMBC that there is no reason to believe the husband was involved in her disappearance.

There's so much we don't know about the case, Douglass said.

Douglass said the case would be treated as a missing person case.

We have no information that it was an abduction and no information that it wasn't, Douglass said during a press conference. We are looking at it as a missing-person case and putting the resources into it as if it was an abduction.

Overland Park Police said as many as 40 police officers searched for Khan since she went missing on Friday in nearby parks, wooded areas and a golf course, according to The Kansas City Star.

Khan's family has printed and distributed more than 5,000 fliers in the Olathe and Overland Park area where she went missing and has started a Facebook group entitled Help Find Aisha Khan.

The family is also offering a $10,000 reward for information about Aisha Khan, described as 5 feet 2 inches tall, 120 pounds with brown eyes and dark brown hair. When she went missing on Friday, she was wearing a yellow and black shirt, black sweat pants and a black head scarf and possibly glasses.