- Barcelona Aim To Continue Strong Start
September 17 2014 9:52 AM
Barcelona will be looking to continue their fine start to the season when they host APOEL Nicosia in the Champions League.
- Classified Satellite Launches Under Cloudy Skies
September 17 2014 9:33 AM
Observers have speculated that the CLIO satellite's secret mission has to do with communication.
- Why iPhone 6 May Be The Ultimate Media Consumption Device
September 17 2014 9:18 AM
Content providers, including CNN and Buzzfeed, gear up for the release of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- A New All-Time Low For US Album Sales
September 17 2014 9:06 AM
Though album sales are on a downward spiral around the world, in Japan they still account for about 85 percent of music sales.
- Ebola In America? US Lawmakers Are 'Worried'
September 17 2014 8:55 AM
The Ebola outbreak in West Africa has killed about 2,400 people and is expected to infect thousands more.
- Airport Lounges: How To Access An Oasis On Your Next Trip
September 17 2014 8:51 AM
A stop in an airport lounge can take the edge off a long, stressful trip. But first, you need to get in. Here's how.
- Apple Doesn't Think You Really Like Your Android Phone
September 17 2014 8:43 AM
Apple is expecting many Android converts with the release of the iPhone 6, so they produced a guide to help with the transition.
- Chelsea Begin Champions League Quest
September 17 2014 8:41 AM
Chelsea welcome Schalke to Stamford Bridge to begin their Champions League campaign.
- Scientists Discover Giant Planet That Dulls Parent Star
September 17 2014 7:45 AM
The star, dubbed WASP-18, is between 500 million to 2 billion years old, which is considered young by astronomical standards.
- Did Occupy Wall Street Fail? Not So Fast
September 17 2014 7:36 AM
Occupy Wall Street, which turns three on Wednesday, has fizzled out. But the brand remains, and maybe that was the point.
- Russian Official Dismisses US Call For Action Against ISIS
September 17 2014 7:32 AM
Last week, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry had called on Russia to help the U.S. counter the rise of the Islamic State.
- Yucatan Peninsula Meteorite Helped Create Today's Deciduous Forests
September 17 2014 7:08 AM
Scientists have found evidence that after the impact, fast-growing, deciduous plants had replaced their slower, evergreen peers.
- Lolo Jones Eliminated From ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 19
September 17 2014 6:56 AM
Athlete Lolo Jones was the first contestant to be eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" Season 19 on Tuesday night.
- Apple's Newest Phones May Not Reach Chinese Stores Until 2015
September 17 2014 4:15 AM
The new iPhones have reportedly failed to get the necessary approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- CSC Signs 5-Year Deal With India's Amelio Childcare
September 17 2014 3:25 AM
Amelio Childcare will set up an on-site childcare facility for the Virginia-based company's employees in the city of Chennai.
- NASA Picks Boeing, SpaceX For $6.8B Spacecraft Project
September 17 2014 1:49 AM
NASA's move is aimed at ending U.S. dependence on Russia to fly crews to the International Space Station by 2017.
- US Man Attempting To Swim To North Korea Arrested
September 17 2014 1:31 AM
South Korean soldiers have arrested a man who attempted to swim to the North to meet leader Kim Jong Un, according to Yonhap news agency.
- iPhone 6 Gets Stellar Reviews, But Plus Is 'Unwieldy'
September 17 2014 1:11 AM
Most reviewers favored the smaller, less expensive model.
- Biden Triggers 2016 Speculation With Iowa Visit
September 17 2014 12:40 AM
Iowa will hold the first contest in the 2016 Democratic nominating campaign.
- Ferguson Protesters Say Local Officials Are 'ISIS For Black People'
September 17 2014 12:17 AM
Protesters interrupted a St. Louis County council meeting to demand the removal of the prosecutor in the Michael Brown shooting case.