- Australian share futures rose 0.6 percent overnight, while U.S.-traded Nikkei futures point to a gain of 1.0 percent in Japanese shares.
- Irere Unzueta applied for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals in 2013, but when she applied last year to renew her status, she was denied.
- Foxconn is among hundreds of companies rapidly shifting to automation in China’s electronics-manufacturing region.
- Takata, which posted a net loss of $120 million for the year ended in March, potentially could face billions of dollars in costs related to an airbag recall.
- “We’ve confirmed [the story] is fabricated,” Gossip Cop wrote Wednesday.
- “[Jolie] barely eats, she guzzles wine every night, and she smokes constantly,” an insider told OK! magazine.
- Printer demand has been hurt as corporate customers cut printing costs and consumers shift to mobile devices.
Javi Marroquin Deletes Twitter, Ignores Instagram After ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Kailyn Lowry Confirms BreakupThe couple was married for three years.
- Demonstrations for higher wages are targeting the fast-food company's annual meeting for the third year in a row.