- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing Bong Out Of Apartment Window
May 23 2013 11:23 PM
Amanda Bynes was arrested after reportedly throwing a bong out of her 36th-floor apartment.
- Brad Pitt: Gwyneth Paltrow's Dad Taught Me To Be 'Humble'
May 23 2013 9:49 PM
Brad Pitt revealed that the late dad of Gwyneth Paltrow -- he dated the actress in the mid-'90s -- taught him to be "humble."
- Jodi Arias Jury Unable To Decide On Death Penalty
May 23 2013 9:30 PM
The jury wasn't able to reach a decision on whether Arias would receive life in prison or the death penalty.
- Cicada Cam Live Stream 2013: Noisy Insects Invade The East Coast After 17-Year Hibernation [VIDEO]
May 23 2013 8:20 PM
Live stream footage of cicadas, the noisy insects that rise from the ground to procreate every 17 years.
- Facebook Get Thumbs-Down From Teens, Pew Study Says
May 23 2013 7:57 PM
A pew study says teens are losing interest in Facebook due to the increased presence of adults, but sticking around to keep in touch.
- PS3, Xbox 360 Will Get EA Games Through 2017
May 23 2013 7:54 PM
An EA exec said that the game publisher will continue to support the Xbox 360 and PS3 with its games until 2017.
- Microsoft: Kinect Coming To PC In 2014
May 23 2013 7:53 PM
Microsoft said that the new version of Kinect will be available for PCs next year.
- Boy Scouts Will Allow Gay Youth, Not Adults
May 23 2013 7:03 PM
The vote allows gay youth to be members, but homosexual adults are still banned from being leaders of the organization.
- Don't Binge-Watch 'Arrested Development' Season 4
May 23 2013 6:37 PM
It's tempting, but maybe you shouldn't watch "Arrested Development" season 4 all in one sitting.
- Storylines Abound In Champions League Final
May 23 2013 6:23 PM
Mario Gotze may be injured, but there remains plenty of intrigue in Saturday’s Champions League final.
- Jerry Lewis Still Thinks Female Comedians Aren't Funny: 'I Cannot Sit And Watch A Lady Diminish Her Qualities'
May 23 2013 6:16 PM
Jerry Lewis told an audience at the Cannes Film Festival that he thinks female comedians just aren't funny.
- Barca Fly Home As Neymar Saga Goes On
May 23 2013 6:10 PM
Santos have rejected Barcelona’s latest offer for Neymar, yet the transfer saga is far from over.
- Rangers Look To Stave Off Elimination Against Bruins
May 23 2013 6:01 PM
The New York Rangers will host the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their 2013 NHL Playoff series.
- Obama Defends Drones, Calls On Guantanamo Closure
May 23 2013 5:54 PM
In a major policy speech, the president argued drone attacks have disrupted terrorist plots and have saved civilian lives.
- NYC Bike-Sharing Prompts Safety Concerns Over Novice Cyclists
May 23 2013 5:04 PM
Will inexperienced cyclists flood the Big Apple?
- Banned From Beyoncé Concerts, Photographers Say PR Machine Is Missing The Big Picture
May 23 2013 4:44 PM
On behalf of 18 news organizations, the National Press Photographers Association sent a letter to Beyoncé’s publicist asking that a ban on photojournalists be immediately lifted.
- Paul Nassif Weight Loss: Adrienne Maloof’s Ex Reveals He’s Lost 19 Lbs After Divorce
May 23 2013 4:33 PM
Paul Nassif reveals how he lost 19 pounds since his divorce from Adrienne Maloof.
- Who Is On Food Stamps? Where $20.5B Cut Would Fall
May 23 2013 4:15 PM
The House just approved $20.5 billion in cuts to the federal food stamp program. Which states will feel the pinch the most?
- Mourinho Compiling Chelsea Targets?
May 23 2013 4:07 PM
Presumptive incoming Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is said to already be preparing his transfer targets.
- Bynes Kicked Off Flight For Lack Of ID
May 23 2013 4:04 PM
Amanda Bynes gets kicked off of a private plane after telling a pilot to Google her.