After receiving a search warrant for Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home, police investigators searched baby Lisa's home for roughly 17 hours in an attempt to find clues to her disappearance. Authorities searched the home from roughly 8 a.m. Wednesday to 11 a.m. Thursday.

Police have not disclosed what, if anything, was found.  However, investigators were seen removing large brown bags of evidence from the scene, including items from the home, like a large rug, reported ABC News.

Investigators also used rakes and shovels around the home searching the grassy yard for clues. Inside Bradley and Irwin's home, FBI agents X-rayed solid objects and walls, ABC News continued. There were also bomb and arson trucks brought to baby Lisa's home to assist the search.

The 17-hour search occurred without the consent of baby Lisa's parents.

We felt [that] this time, since [Bradley and Irwin] had retained an attorney, to go to a judge to make sure there was no confusion over our legal right to be there, Kansas City Police Department Capt. Steve Young told

Young did not go into detail about the family, but it is clear that the family has not spoken directly to the police since Oct. 8.

Let them search all they want, Bradley, 25, told People Magazine. But do not take the focus off finding my daughter.  

Special attention has been focused on Bradley, baby Lisa's mother, whose story has changed more than once during the investigation.  

Bradley admitted that she had been drinking heavily the night Lisa disappeared and says she may have even blacked out. She claims she did not see the baby after putting her to bed around 6:40 p.m. This time is four hours earlier than Bradley initially told the police (previously claiming she put her daughter to sleep around 10:30 p.m.) and she gave no excuse or explanation for her mistake.

I had absolutely nothing to do with it, Bradley said in an interview with NBC. It's a waste of time, money, energy and focus and people should be looking for [Lisa].

Bradley was also seen on security footage of a local supermarket shopping for boxed wine, baby wipes and baby food with a mysterious man, who was later confirmed as her brother, hours prior to baby Lisa's disappearance.

Baby Lisa's parents claim the 11-month old mysteriously disappeared from their home late Monday night or early Tuesday morning over a week ago.

Irwin, an electrician, maintains that he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday to discover baby Lisa missing. The parents say they searched frantically for baby Lisa early Tuesday morning, but found only the front door unlocked, a window opened, house lights turned on, and three cell phones missing.

Despite over a week of investigation and over 500 tips, police still say they no leads or major suspects in the missing baby Lisa case.