Bobbi Kristina Brown's maternal aunt, Pat Houston, was spotted leaving Saint James United Methodist Church in Alpharetta, Georgia, on Thursday, July 30 – just two days before the funeral service for the late 22-year-old is set to occur.

According to People magazine, Pat Houston, the wife of Whitney Houston’s brother Gary, was at the church making funeral arrangements for her niece, who died on Sunday, July 26, after one month of being in hospice care. It was reported that “no significant injuries” were found during the preliminary autopsy of the body, however, full results will be revealed at a later time, Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Officer stated.

"Krissy was and is an angel. I am completely numb at this time," Bobby Brown said in a statement, which was released by his lawyer, following the death of his daughter. "My family must find a way to live with her in spirit and honor her memory. Our loss is unimaginable. We thank everyone for the prayers for Krissy and our family as we mourn my baby girl."

However, according to reports, it seems as though the family is struggling to compromise on how to honor the life of Bobbi Kristina. A source told People magazine that “ both sides [of the family] are still not happy and on the same page.”

“There is a lot going on behind the scenes. There is a lot to do in a very short time,” the insider continued.

Thus far, it was revealed that a private funeral will reportedly take place Aug. 1 at St. James United Method Church. Bobbi Kristina’s body will then be transported to Westfield, New Jersey, before being laid to rest in Fairview Cemetery two days later. ABC News confirmed Bobby’s daughter will be buried next to her mother, who died Feb. 11, 2012.

Nearly three years after the death of Whitney, Bobbi Kristina was found lying facedown in a bath tub in her Georgia home on Jan. 31. She was rushed to Emory University where she was put in a medically induced coma before getting transported to a rehabilitation center. Bobbi Kristina was moved to a hospice facility on June 24 and died a few weeks later.