Casey Anthony has received donation in her jailhouse commissary account from her supporters after she was announced not guilty for killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee but her father doesn't as count one of them.

According to the records released earlier this week on Thursday, Casey's commissary account has increased from about $264 just before the jury verdict to over $470. Her admirers and supporters, who are far in Canada, have swelled in number and have sent checks and money orders as donation to her account the Orange County Jail.

The records shows donations for Casey are from at least 17 different donors. And most of them are man ranging in age from 10 to the late 50s, according to People magazine.

I do not know Casey personally, nor am I supporting her as a person, nor am I anything like the people sending her love letters and asking her to marry them, said one of generous male donors, who are in his late 20s. However, what I am supporting is the jury's decision to acquit based on lack of evidence failing to overcome the reasonable doubt standard.

However, Casey's father George Anthony isn't one of her supporters or admirers. In fact, ever since the trial began, George has stopped visiting her in jail.

Perhaps it was not surprising that the trial had separated the Anthony's family. Casey's lawyer claimed George had sexually assaulted her, which made her emotionally ill. The lawyer also said Casey's father knew Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and helped her to cover up.

The defense attorney even called George's supposed mistress to take the witness stand and testify. George has denied all the accusations.

At the end of the trial, he made a cold statement on behalf of his family that they never believe Caylee drowned in their family swimming pool and thought her defense was baseless.

Casey was charged with seven counts, including first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and misleading the police in the death of Caylee. However, she was only convicted of four counts of lying to police, not murdering and sentenced four years in the jail. But because she already spent some time in the jail and showed a good behavior, she will be released on July 17.

Meanwhile, ABC News reported that George said Casey isn't welcome to return to their home on Hopespring Drive in Orlando after she is released from the jail.

The whereabouts of Casey after the release is still mysterious as death threats are expected to hound her.

ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL

Two-year old Caylee was last seen alive on June 16 and it was only on July 15 that she was reported missing by her mother Casey Anthony to the police. Cindy, Casey's mother had also alerted the police by calling a 911 dispatcher and saying that she had smelled a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car that was spotted in an impound lot. The car was later towed by authorities for forensic analysis.

Initially, Casey told the police that a babysitter called Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez (Zanny the nanny) had abducted Caylee. Investigations showed Casey was lying as the babysitter Zanny was fictitious. Five months later, in December 2008, Caylee's decomposed skeletal remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony home by a meter reader who was relieving himself.

The prosecutors say Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her nose and mouth, suffocating the girl.

Casey's lawyers claim Caylee was not murdered. They say the toddler accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool and George, Casey's father, helped her keep the death a secret. George has denied the claim.

At last, Casey was only convicted of four counts of lying to police and not murdering and was sentenced four years in the jail. But because she already spent some time in the jail and showed a good behavior, she will be released on Sunday.