Another victim of the Chardon High School shooting, Russell King Jr.,died in the early hours of the morning after the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed that he was completely brain dead.

King Jr. is the second reported fatality in an attack by 17-year-old T.J. Lane in the school cafeteria, a shooting that initially left five students seriously or gravely injured.

The Medical Examiner's Office received word about Russell King Jr. just before 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday, according to office administrator Hugh Shannon.

“The cause and manner of death of this case are under on-going investigation and will be released upon completion,” Shannon told The Chicago Sun-Times.

Russell Dating Lane's Ex-Girlfriend

Auburn Superintendent Maggie Lynch described Russell as a good student, polite and cooperative. [He was] a very social kid, quick with a smile, she told The Cleveland Plain Dailer.

Nate Mueller, who was grazed in the attack, told the paper that King Jr. had begun dating a former girlfriend of T.J. Lane. Mueller, however, said he didn't think that their relationship was a motive in the shooting.

Russell King Jr., along with the other four victims, was a student at nearby Auburn Career Center. He was studying alternative energy. He was shot while waiting in the cafeteria for a bus for his daily 15-minute ride to the center.

Three Still In Hospital

The first victim in the Chardon High School shooting has also been identified. Daniel Parmertor, like King Jr., was transported to the MetroHealth Medical Center with critical injuries early Monday morning. The 16-year-old died shortly after being transported to the hospital.

The names of the other three students injured in the Ohio school shooting have not been released. The third shooting victim at MetroHealth, however, is listed in critical condition.

The two remaining injured, a 17-year-old boy in serious condition and an 18-year-old girl in stable condition, were both taken to Hillcrest Hospital.

Shooting suspect T.J. Lane is expected to be in court Tuesday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. before Judge Timothy Grendell, according to WTOL 11. Official sources say he has been cooperating with the investigation.