Charlie Sheen is on a winning roll.
The actor, who sold out shows in New York City, Boston, Connecticut, Chicago and Detroit just added another 12 shows to his tour.
The My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option tour is even going international as Sheen is taking the show to Canada.
The former Two and a Half Men star had added shows in Boston, Atlantic City, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, Dallas, Houston, Denver, San Francisco, Toronto and Vancouver.
#Torpedo Fastballs keep coming. 12 more shows on sale Sat, the actor tweeted while providing a link to his Ticketmaster page.
While doing all of this, Sheen is also hard at work raising money for charity.
The former Two and a Half Men star announced he will be adding raffle prizes on his tour. The proceeds of which will go to Celebrities for Charity Foundation, reported OK! Magazine.
The raffle tickets will cost $2 and the grand prize will include:
- 2 premium seats to Charlie Sheen's Live: My violent Torpedo of Truth performance in Detroit.
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 VIP backstage passes.
- Winner and guest will hang out with Charlie Sheen at the VIP after-party.
- Winner and guest will receive a gift bag with various tour SWAG.
- Winner and guest will receive round-trip air transportation from any international airport.
- Winner and guest will enjoy 2 nights' hotel accommodations in Detroit.
- Winner will receive $500 allowance for ground transportation, meals and other expenses.
- Winner will receive a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle.
Since Sheen has been so active on Twitter, he of course used the social media site to announce the raffle.
#fastball: a chance to own the win in winning. ..! look in the mirror. Ignite your warrior. Follow my lead, he tweeted along with a link to his website where raffle tickets can be purchased.
Sheen will also donate $1 from each ticket sold for his tour to Japan relief efforts.