The official debut of the Samsung Nexus Prime smartphone is scheduled for Wednesday morning in Hong Kong and we can't wait to see what the device has to offer. Despite countless rumors surrounding the phone, the specs below, which come to us via Gigaom, seem to be accurate and paint an attractive picture for the Android customer. They include Dual-core TI OMAP 4460 processor, 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display at 720 x1280, Ice Cream Sandwich, 32GB ROM, 1GB RAM, and NFC.
Leaked materials from Japanese carrier NTT Docomo supposedly show the device itself, with a placard in front identifying it as the 'Galaxy Nexus,' with additional information suggesting a release date of November 20.
Additional specs listed below:
- Dimensions: 136.0 mm × 68.0 mm × 8.8 to 11.5 mm
- Weight: Approximately 135 grams
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Texas Instruments OMAP4460 CPU; ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core); CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Imagination Technologies PowerVR SGX 540
- Network support (varies by carrier): W-CDMA; GSM; LTE, CDMA2000; HSPA; EDGE, GPRS; LTE; EV-DO
- Display: AMOLED HD: 4.65 inches with 1280×720 resolution
- Main camera: 5 megapixels with LED flash; 1080p video capture
- Front camera: 1.3 megapixels
- GPS; NFC, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS; 802.11 a/b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM; 16/32 GB of storage
- Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
- Notification LED