By now you've probably heard the news: Former New York Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter is officially off the market. He and longtime girlfriend Hannah Davis are reportedly engaged to be married.
E! Online reports the soon-to-be newly weds are thrilled about their impending nuptials. Sources tell the publication both Davis and Jeter are "extremely excited and in love!" They are said to be ecstatic about the idea of spending the rest of their days side-by-side.
"They can't wait to spend the rest of their lives together," sources said.
While the 41-year old's 20-season baseball career, along with other ventures like The Players Tribune, have made him a household name, many may find that they are still unfamiliar with the beautiful woman often seen accompanying him on red carpets.
So who is this demure beauty? Here's everything you need to know about the future Mrs. Jeter:
- Davis, 25, was born May 5, 1990, making her 16 years younger than her fiancé.
- Just Jared reports that she was born in Saint Thomas, part of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Davis spent much of her formative years here.
- Davis landed her first modeling campaigns in 2006, appearing in Ralph Lauren's spring/summer runway show. The new model was chosen as the face of the companies fragrance, Ralph Rocks.
- She went on to model for major companies like Victoria's Secret, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi's.
- In 2013 Davis was chosen to appear in Sports Illustrated's highly coveted swimsuit issue.
- In addition to her modeling career, Davis has made several cameos in films. Most recently she was featured in the "Vacation" reboot as the girl in the red Ferrari.
- Hannah is active on Instagram and Twitter, though she does not often post personal photos or tweets. On the rare occasion that she does, however, they often include her dog, Kane.
— Hannah Davis (@hanni_davis) August 27, 2015
- According to a video on her Instagram she's a big fan of "Mean Girls."
- Davis has been dating Jeter on and off since 2012 according to Daily Mail.