“Destiny” developer Bungie released a new update for the popular shooter on Tuesday, and the hotfix addressed a number of in-game issues, including problems with the weapons and armor users earned in Crota’s End.
Tuesday’s update also allows players to replay the Fist of Crota mission, the first in “Destiny’s” downloadable content “The Dark Below,” which launched Dec. 9.
More details of Bungie’s latest update can be found below:
• Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'
◦ Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
• Pocket Infinity
◦ Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
◦ Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
◦ Players may again encounter previously known issue which prevents charge up
• Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begin at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
• Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
• Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible
Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission
Having any issues with "Destiny?" Leave a comment below.