Singapore's CapitaMalls Asia shares debuted 8.5 percent higher as the city state's biggest public offering in 16 years raised $2.02 billion for parent CapitaLand Southeast Asia's biggest developer.
Companies in Asia are leading the IPO charge, looking to cash into a rally that has lifted the region's stocks .MSCIAPJ by almost two thirds this year.
Following are the 10 largest IPOs in the world this year (US$ billions).
AMOUNT ISSUER NATION DATE
1. 8.07 Banco Santander Brasil SA Brazil Jun10 2. 7.34 China State Construction Engineering Corp China Jul24
3. 5.00# Metallurgical Corp of China China Sep17
4. 4.33 Visanet Brazil Jun30
5. 3.9 China Minsheng Banking Corp China Nov26
6. 3.3 Maxis Malaysia Nov19
7. 2.5 Sands China 1298.HK Macau Nov30 8. 2.16 Verisk Analytics Inc U.S. Oct6
9. 2.09 Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA PGEPa.WA Poland Oct27 10. 2.02 CapitaMalls Asia Singapore Nov25
# Combined Hong Kong/Shanghai listings
(Reporting by Gillian Murdoch; Editing by Valerie Lee)