They say good things come to those who wait...so that means Apple's iPhone 5 is going to be spectacular, right? So while you wait until the fall for your shiny new iPhone 5 with iOS, take solace in this list of five things that are also delayed:
1. U2's new album. The band told Rolling Stone that the release of their new album has been pushed back until 2012. What a bummer for all the Bono fans.
2. Airline flights (in April). According to Main St. 1 in 4 flights were delayed
3. Missile defense agreement with Russia. The U.S.-led NATO talks are taking some time.
4. Elections in Tunisia. The interim government says that the July elections will be delayed three months.
5. HP TouchPad. Announced way back in February the new tablet is said to be entering the market, but when will it actually?