Want to earn more RPs, or rep points, in “Grand Theft Auto 5?” A new method allows players to earn 100 RPs every 8 seconds in “GTA 5 Online.” Here's how:
1. Make sure you’re at least at level 70 to receive mission from Lester Crest, a character in the game. If you have a friend above level 70, he or she can invite you and then leave. The mission can be found in “Stocks and Scares.”
2. Begin your mission. Call Pegasus to get your tank.
3. Enter the warehouse and kill any enemies waiting for you.
4. Set your tank so that the back of it is placed against the steel pillar. This is imperative because each time you fire off a round, the recoil will push the tank back a bit. Turn off the vibration on your controller.
5. Point your barrel at where the two enemies are spawning and tape down the fire trigger (L1 on PS3, LB on Xbox 360). After this, you can leave the room.
This will earn your 100 RPs every 8 seconds!
“Grand Theft Auto V" was launched in October for the Xbox 360 and PS3. The open-world action game was developed by Scotland-based Rockstar North and published by New York City-based Rockstar Games.
“GTA V,” which received highly favorable reviews, was the fifteenth installment in the “GTA” series and the first game since 2008’s “GTA IV.”
The Spike Video Game Awards gave the title the Most Anticipated Game award in 2012. Following its release, the game received the Game of the Year award at the 2013 Golden Joystick Awards. Only three days following its release, IGN listed “GTA V” as second on its list of “Top 25 Xbox 360 Games.”
Within just 24 hours of its release, “GTA V” generated more than $800 million in revenue, equating to about 11.21 million copies sold. Three days after its release, the title had surpassed $1 billion in sales. By Oct. 7, nearly one month after the game's release on Sept. 17, “GTA V” became the largest digital release in the PlayStation Store for the PS3. The game also received a score of 8/10 on GameSpot.com.