Tired of driving around in vehicles like the average Joe in “GTA 5?” A new cheat in the game allows players to fly around in a 747 jumbo jet like royalty. The following steps ensure you’ll never be stuck in traffic again.
1. Go to the Los Santos International Airport.
2. Open your settings and set your spawn location to “last location.”
3. If you’re playing the PS3, head to the PlayStation Store. If you’re on the Xbox 360, head over to the Xbox Live marketplace.
4. Wait for the “zooming out screen” to appear and zoom out three times. Sign out of Xbox Live or the PlayStation Network.
Continue Reading Below
5. You’ll spawn in single player mode at the Los Santos International Airport. Enter the 747 jumbo jet and drive it to where you were last located in “GTA Online.”
6. Once you reach your destination, sign back into PSN or Xbox Live and begin an invite-only session of “GTA Online.”
7. Go to wherever you left the plane and the jet should be waiting for you.
“Grand Theft Auto V" launched last October for the Xbox 360 and PS3 and is an open world action game developed by Scotland-based Rockstar North and published by NYC-based Rockstar Games. “GTA V,” which received highly favorable reviews, was the fifteenth installment in the “GTA” series and the first game since 2008’s “GTA IV.” The Spike Video Game Awards gave the title the Most Anticipated Game award in 2012. Following its release, the game received the Game of the Year award at the 2013 Golden Joystick Awards. Only three days following its release, IGN listed “GTA V” as second on its list of “Top 25 Xbox 360 Games.”
Within just 24 hours of its release, “GTA V” generated more than $800 million in revenue, equating to around 11.21 million copies sold. Three days after its release, the title had surpassed $1 billion in sales. By October 7, nearly one month after the game’s September 17 release date, “GTA V” became the largest digital release in the PlayStation Store for the PS3. The game also received a score of 8/10 on Gamespot.com.