Halloween is just around the corner! Now you can dig in to your secret candy stash, make Jack-o’-lanterns and watch your favorite TV shows and celebrate the spooky holiday. Throughout the month of October, networks are dishing out Halloween-themed episodes every week. So grab your tub of popcorn (or your secret supply of trick-or-treat candy) and watch the full lineup of episodes:
Sunday, Oct. 16
- 8 p.m. ET – “Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House” On Nickelodeon – A hidden camera will follow Nickelodeon celebrities while they navigate a haunted house.
- 9 p.m. ET – “Halloween Wars – Two-Faced” on Food Network – Four teams will compete with each other in a task in which they will need to capture a two-faced monster. “Scream” actress Carlson Young will be a guest judge.
- 10:30 p.m. ET – “Bizaardvark – Halloweenvark” on Disney -- V-loggers make a scary Halloween video for Vuuugle’s homepage, but can’t decide whose story is the scariest.
- 11 p.m. ET – “Halloween Baking Championship – Cravings From The Grave” on Food Network – Using premade pie dough, six awesome bakers need to make a yummy mummy dessert. Later, they create a candy-stuffed, wicked cake based on a Halloween icon. Sounds delicious!
Monday, Oct. 17
- 9 p.m. ET – “Halloween Baking Championship -- Haunted Circus” on Food Network – Five bakers face-off in a competition where they have to create a dozen scary clown cake pops.
Tuesday, Oct. 18
- 8 p.m. ET – “Brooklyn Nine-Nine -- Halloween IV” on Fox – The squad competes in the annual Halloween heist in the hopes of winning Ultimate Detective Slash Genius title.
- 9 p.m. ET – “Scream: Halloween Special” on MTV -- Eight months after Kieran’s arrest, Emma struggles to focus on her future while Noah and Stavo team up to write a best-selling graphic novel based on the murders.
- 9 p.m. ET – “Scream Queens: Halloween Blues” on Fox -- Dean Munsch, Denise and Hester plan to catch the killer by throwing a Halloween party in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chanel attempts to contact the killer’s latest victim from beyond the grave.
Sunday, Oct. 23
- 9 p.m. ET – “Halloween Wars: Mausoleum Mayhem” on Food Network – The final three teams of the competition must capture the horror that unfolds inside a crypt after dark.
Monday, Oct. 24
- 9 p.m. ET – “Halloween Baking Championship -- Spirits Rising” on Food Network – Four bakers cook off by making a tomb of deserts. Later, they create something inspired by Mexico’s Day of the Dead.
Tuesday, Oct. 25
- 8 p.m. ET – “The Middle -- Halloween VIII: The Heckoning” on ABC – Frankie is surprised to hear that the children prefer living with Mike if they ever got a divorce. Elsewhere, Sue attempts to reclaim her bedroom from Brick and Axl lashes out on his family after having to act nice around April.
- 9:30 p.m. ET – “The Real O’Neals – The Real Halloween” on ABC – Kenny throws a Halloween bash at home while Jimmy and Shannon try to pull off a legendary Halloween prank.
Wednesday, Oct. 26
- 8:30 p.m ET – “Speechless – H-A-L – Halloween” on ABC – Maya cheers up Jimmy when the kids show a lack of interest in dressing up for Halloween. Elsewhere, Ray works on the school’s haunted mansion.
- 9 p.m. ET – “Criminal Minds” Season 12, episode 4 (Halloween Special) on CBS – An Unsub who has killed seven people so far hides in the forest in this bone-chilling episode. Check out the promo here.
- 9 p.m. ET – “Modern Family -- Halloween 4: The Revenge of Rod Skyhook” on ABC – Luke’s Halloween party quickly turns from bad to worse, so the Dunphys concoct a plan to introduce Rod Skyhook in order to get it started. At the Tucker-Pritchett home, Cam competes with his Halloween nemesis.
- 10 p.m. ET – “American Horror Story: Roanoke” on FX – If past seasons of the FX series are anything to go by, the Halloween-themed “Chapter 7” is sure to serve up some spine-tingling scenes and unmask the truth about the Miller family.
Thursday, Oct. 27
- 8 p.m. ET – “Superstore” on NBC – Halloween plans go horribly wrong at the store when a theft takes place. Dina is determined to unmask the culprit and launches a store-wide investigation.
Monday, Oct. 31
- 9:30 p.m. EDT – “The Odd Couple” on CBS – Oscar tries to prove that he can be responsible by taking her son Evan for trick-or-treating on Halloween. Felix celebrates the holiday by giving his kids a haunted history tour of their apartment.
What Halloween 2016 special are you looking forward to watching? Tweet @Nemisha17.