Not only is Halloween an excuse to dress up in a costume, but it can also lead to some major savings. There are ways to score discounts and freebies at various restaurants by visiting them on the spookiest night of the year. Check out our list below:
1. Baskin-Robbins: Help celebrate Baskin-Robbins’ 70th birthday by going to one of their ice cream shops on Halloween. Stores across the nation will give customers any scoop for $1.31.
2. Boston Market: Kids can get a free meal with the purchase of any regular meal and this coupon .
3. Carraba’s Italian Grill: Kids can get a free meal with the purchase of any adult entrée.
4. Chili’s: Customers will receive free chips and salsa/guacamole/queso with purchase of adult entree and this coupon.
5. Chipotle: Make sure to dress in costume for this one: Chipotle offers $3 “booritos” from 5 p.m. until close. Items up for offer consist of a burrito, bowl, salad or an order of tacos. But there’s a catch. Customers have to add something “unnecessary” to their costume.
6. Denny’s: $5 off of a $20 check with this coupon .
7. IHOP: On Hallows’ Eve (Friday, Oct. 30) kids can get a free Scary Face Pancake between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. EDT.
8. Jamba Juice: Kids get a free smoothie from 2 p.m.-7 pm. EDT.
9. Krispy Kreme: Just like they have in the past, Krispy Kreme will give a free doughnut to customers who dress up in costume.
10. Outback Steakhouse: Kids eat for free on Halloween as long as they dress up in costume and one entrée is purchased.
11. Sonic: The restaurant offers 50 cent corn dogs all day on Halloween; no costumes required.
12. Starbucks: Coffee fans can get a Franken Frappuccino (or any other grande Frappuccino) for $3 after 2 p.m. EDT.
13. Whole Foods: This deal runs from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3, and doesn’t have much to do with Halloween, but customers can get a 25 cent cup of coffee at participating stores.
14. Wendy's: Buy one of the chains annual Halloween coupon books from now until Nov. 1 and get five to 10 free Jr. Frostys. Proceeds are donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
Follow me on Twitter @mariamzzarella