Paleyfest is a TV lover’s dream. Fans can sit in the audience of a theater and see actors and writers from their favorite TV shows discuss their craft. Paleyfest LA 2016 also gives attendees a chance to talk to the stars and ask about their shows. However, this isn’t San Diego Comic-Con. Space is limited, so fans who want to go need to make sure they get their tickets fast.
Where: The Dolby Theater in Hollywood, California.
When: Paleyfest is in the month of March, but it only holds one or two panels per day. The first half of the schedule is below (via TVLine).
“Empire” - Friday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Featuring actors Taraji P. Henson, Terrence Howard, Jussie Smollett, Bryshere Gray, Trai Byers, Grace Gealey, Kaitlin Doubleday, Gabourey Sidibe, Ta’Rhonda Jones and Serayah along with executive producers Lee Daniels, Danny Strong and Ilene Chaiken.
“Scream Queens” – Saturday, March 12, at 7 p.m.
- Featuring actors Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin, Skyler Samuels, Keke Palmer, Billie Lourd and Niecy Nash.
“black-ish” – Sunday, March 13, at 2 p.m.
- Featuring actors Anthony Anderson, Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahidi, Marcus Scribner, Miles Brown and Marsai Martin along with executive producers Kenya Barris and Jonathan Groff.
“Power” – Sunday, March 20, at 2 p.m.
- Featuring actors Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren, Naturi Naughton, Joseph Sikora along with showrunner Courtney Kemp Agboh.
“American Horror Story: Hotel” – Sunday, March 20, at 7 p.m.
- Featuring actors Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Chloe Sevigny, Evan Peters, Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson and Denis O’Hare.
How To Get Tickets: All tickets and passes can be bought through Ticketmaster. Pre-sales are available to several different groups. On Jan. 12 and 13, Paley Patrons, Paley Supporting Members, and Citi card members have access to tickets starting at 6 a.m. PST. On Jan. 14, Paley Individual Members will have pre-sale access. Everyone else will have to wait for the tickets to go on sale to the general public Jan. 15 at 9 a.m. PST.
Ticket prices start at $30 and go up to $80 for a single panel. Individual tickets are needed for each panel, unless you get a Showrunner or Studio pass. The Showrunner pass is $1,275. The Studio A pass is $240 and the Studio B pass is $160. “Both passes include premium seating and other special benefits,” Paleyfest’s website notes.
If you don’t get tickets to these panels, there is still another chance to attend. The PaleyFest website says that more panels will be announced Jan. 19. Tickets for those events will go on sale to the general public Jan. 22 at 9 a.m. PST. Once again, Paley Patrons, Paley Supporting Members, and Citi card members will have a pre-sale on Jan. 19 and 20 while Paley Individual Members will have access Jan. 21 starting at 6 a.m. PST.