One of the main reasons users want to jailbreak their iDevices is to get custom setting shortcuts on the home screen, or on the notification tray as in the case of iOS 5. The tweak helps access the commonly used settings without shuffling through the menu. But the act of jailbreaking makes many users a little timid about exploiting it.
Until now, users with jailbroken devices have been using apps like SBSettings to toggle different settings with a tap on the home screen. If you are one of those who wants have this feature on their iOS devices but hesitates to perform a jailbreak, there is some good news. A developer has figured out a way to add bookmarks on the home screen that lead you to the required settings screens with just one tap, and this tweak doesn't require a jailbreak.
1. Visit http://iphoneza.co.za/IconSettings/ on your iOS device.
2. You will get a list of various settings on the IconSettings page. Select the link for the setting you want to add to your home screen.
3. After tapping on the link, a new page will be opened, asking you Open this page in Settings? Now tap on Cancel.
4. Hit the button located in the middle of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen and then hit Add to Home Screen.
5. Wait for the icon image to load. After it gets loaded, tap on Add.
6. The icon will be added to your home screen, which can be added to a folder, or can be moved like any other icon. Tap on the icon and you will be taken to the related Setting screen.
Check the video below: