Apple's latest smartphone iPhone 4S, which was unveiled on Oct. 4, smashed previous pre-order records after receiving 1 million iPhone 4S preorders, and sold out in the form of preorders on AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, will hit the shelves of the three major carriers on Friday.
Many people on Thursday have been in line to get their hands on the iPhone 4S, which will go on sale on Friday at 8 a.m nationwide.
You can buy iPhone 4S at these 6 places:
1. Apple Store: Opens at 8 a.m.
3. Sam's Club: You should be a Sam's Club member to preorder the iPhone 4S through its Web site. The memberships start at $40 a year.
4. Radio Shack: Sell in stock.
5. Target:You could get the iPhone 4S from all three carriers at Target.
6. Best Buy: You must get there early.
iPhone 4S has the same exterior design as iPhone 4, such as 3.5-inch retina display, and white and black color, but it has some unique features under the hood. Click Start to find out what they are.