The LG G4, the latest flagship from the South Korean manufacturer, is already available through all the leading carriers in the U.S. LG G4 is packed with the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS overlaid with its own software, called LG UX 4.0, that comes with plenty of exciting features, such as Dual Window, a split-screen option that allows users to launch and view two apps on the same screen.
Phone Arena claims that the LG UX 4.0 is a very intuitive and feature-rich user interface that does not hamper the performance of the device. Dual Window is one such feature that allows users to seamlessly multitask on the device. Here are the steps to start Dual Window on LG G4:
1. To start Dual Window on LG G4, users are required to navigate to the app switcher menu --on the far right of the navigation bar.
2. Once inside the app switcher, users are required to tap on the Dual Window option to launch a pop-up menu. It will contain some of the preloaded apps that can be launched in the Dual Window.
3. From the preloaded apps, users can drag and drop one app to the top area and one app to the bottom area.
4. By doing the above step, users will now see both apps running simultaneously on the screen. On one of the apps, users will see additional icons that will contain options for swapping windows, choosing different apps, running any of the two apps in full-screen and quit Dual Window.
5. Instead of dividing the screen in two eauql parts for the two apps, users can resize the windows according to their preference.
6. If the screen rotation feature is kept on, it will accordingly rotate the screen when it'ss kept on landscape or portrait mode.
The LG G4 is one of the powerful flagships that comes with premium design and impressive specifications. It is currently competing with the likes of Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6, HTC One M9, Sony Xperia Z3+ and iPhone 6 with features like 5.5 inches Quad HD screen, Snapdragon 808 chipset, 3 GB of RAM, 16 MP rear and 8 MP front cameras, and 3000 mAh battery.