Manny Pacquiao once again challenged Floyd Mayweather Monday to face him in a long-awaited boxing match. The 35-year-old fighter took to Instagram to admonish Mayweather for his continued social media taunts, the latest of which occurred last week.

“Stop throwing punches on Instagram and let’s get in the ring! #TBE #TheBestExcuses,” Pacquiao wrote on Instagram. The message included a photo from Pacquiao’s dominant victory over previously undefeated boxer Chris Algieri in Macau, China, last month.

Pacquiao posted his Instagram challenge just days after Mayweather mocked him on the social media platform. The undefeated boxer posted a 15-second video of Juan Manuel Marquez knocking down Pacquiao during their match in 2012, set to Queen’s “Another One Bites The Dust.”

This isn’t the first time that Pacquiao has questioned Mayweather’s desire to box. Mayweather said in September that his appearances on Showtime’s “All Access” series are mostly scripted, an admission that Pacquiao said “tells me everything I need to know about his desire to fight me.” In response, Mayweather called Pacquiao “Miss Pac Man” and accused him of being “broke and desperate for a pay day.”

Mayweather and Pacquiao are currently searching for their next opponents, with both fighters expected to return to the ring in 2015. A deal that would have set up a match between the two men in 2010 fell through over concerns regarding division of the fight’s purse and pre-fight drug testing.

Pacquiao addressed the possibility of a 2015 match after his victory over Algieri on Nov. 22. “The people deserve that fight. It’s time to make that fight happen. It’s been a long time. I want that fight. They’re always denying the fight. I think the fight has to happen,” he said, according to ESPN.

“We’re tired. Everywhere we go they ask when is it going to happen? When are they going to fight?” added Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum. “I say enough is enough. Just make the fight happen. Let’s get it done and let’s get it done the next fight for each fighter, sometime in the first six months of next year.”